Re-Down Aerosoft Purchases

TonyP_Vil

My computer crashed a few weeks ago, and I am now installing FSX on my new 64 Bit, Windows7 computer. I purchased two products via direct download from AeroSoft; PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies and London Heathrow Airport. Is there a way that I can re-download those purchased products from AerSoft? I believe this purchase was made on the same day in January 2008. My email address is the same, my last name is"Piech" . May someone from AeroSoft can give me a response with a successful conclusion, thanks.

Tony Piech

• Deputy Sheriffs

Orders generally stay on your account for at least a year. I have items going back to June of 2008. You should be able to simply log into your account and find your files ready for download. You'll also find the key you'll need to install it. This kind of capability is one of many reasons why I like doing business with Aerosoft.

You'll find a link to your account on the left side pane of the Aerosoft home page It's just above the "Rise of Flight" banner.

By the way, once you download the files, do not forget to make a copy (or two) to CD or DVD. If you had done so last time, you'd already be flying. And once the order finally goes away, it's a whole lot harder to get it back.

• Developer

My computer crashed a few weeks ago, and I am now installing FSX on my new 64 Bit, Windows7 computer. I purchased two products via direct download from AeroSoft; PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies and London Heathrow Airport. Is there a way that I can re-download those purchased products from AerSoft? I believe this purchase was made on the same day in January 2008. My email address is the same, my last name is"Piech" . May someone from AeroSoft can give me a response with a successful conclusion, thanks.

Tony Piech

I don't think that you have bought the PMDG 747 as download by Aerosoft, as they sell only the Box/CD Version.

• Administrator

Hello Tony,

you have access to your ordered downloads for one year. So you can download London-Heathrow again via your aerosoft shop account. You will also find your registration data for the downloads there.

As Herman wrote we recommend to save backups of your download files (as well as the registraion key) at a save place.

For your PMDG 747 you should contact PMDG directly, I'm sure if you have a download version you bought it directly from PMDG. Aerosoft sold the boxed version only.

Guys, thanks for all your assistance, I got the Heathrow scenery up and loaded into FSX. As for the PMDG 747-400, yes I was mistaken, I purchased it via direct download from PMDG, and with their assistance was able to get the 747 installed onto FSX. So both of my problems have been solved. Once again, thanks.

/s/ Tony