Meigs Field is back! - US Cities X - Chicago

Sure! Looks like this one got lost anyway in the inital set of preview screens.

Bests,

Sascha

Mr. Sascha "Sasa,"

From your preview pic.'s it looks like you are doing Meigs, Midway, O'hara, and perhaps other airports with this package... Is that Correct?

Also, can you make this scenery have an option, with a configuration tool or instead during installation, for users to have the choice of having Meigs Field opened for flight or its current status Closed? Also, I saw that someone asked this before but, Mr. Kok said he'll ask and I'm not sure if he remembered to answer or not; will this package be compatible with FSDT's KORD?

Thanks!

• Aerosoft

Mr. Sascha "Sasa,"

From your preview pic.'s it looks like you are doing Meigs, Midway, O'hara, and perhaps other airports with this package... Is that Correct?

Also, can you make this scenery have an option, with a configuration tool or instead during installation, for users to have the choice of having Meigs Field opened for flight or its current status Closed? Also, I saw that someone asked this before but, Mr. Kok said he'll ask and I'm not sure if he remembered to answer or not; will this package be compatible with FSDT's KORD?

Thanks!

All the airports in the covered region do have new ground textures and the runway are adapted to suit it. But this is NOT airport scenery so there are no new buildings or any of the other good stuff you expect in a Mega Airport.

Meigs will be open all the time, perhaps we'll do a tweak for that later. And yes it is compatible with KORD but we are rather sure there are very few machines that will be able to run both at the same time.

...we are rather sure there are very few machines that will be able to run both at the same time.

I don't see why, unless Chicago is harder on the system than New Orleans or San Francisco. I'm using your recommended settings with AI traffic set at 25%, and I get frames in the mid 20's on the tarmac at KORD.

All the airports in the covered region do have new ground textures and the runway are adapted to suit it. But this is NOT airport scenery so there are no new buildings or any of the other good stuff you expect in a Mega Airport.

Meigs will be open all the time, perhaps we'll do a tweak for that later. And yes it is compatible with KORD but we are rather sure there are very few machines that will be able to run both at the same time.

Hmmm wow! Thats some bad to de bone scenery! Good thing then i just purchased a new Desktop to hopefully try and run FSX smoothly!

I noticed that the person who does the USA City Scenery, seems to be a Trini (naming it Lime Sim.... quality!) Having spent 6 months down there on ATC training, i hope he gets some time to do a VFR Trinidad and Tobago as they would be a great addition to my Carib flying!

However, Chicago, gotta get that on the wish list now!

Looking great!

Alpha Bravo

I noticed that the person who does the USA City Scenery, seems to be a Trini (naming it Lime Sim.... quality!)

Just happen to live here for a few years before continuing to a real country. :D

For an answer to your question check out the following link:

http://www.limesim.com/products/fsx/comingsoon/index.html

Bests,

Sascha

It's released! :cheers_s:

Many thanks to Christian and others who worked hard and late today to get this baby online despite working on a new shop system at the same time.

aero_chicago_07.jpg

Last but not least many thanks to my my new copilotess who helps me working on new sceneries every morning:

post-233-126151021588_thumb.jpg

It's released! cheers_s.gif

Many thanks to Christian and others who worked hard and late today to get this baby online despite working on a new shop system at the same time.

Last but not least many thanks to my my new copilotess who helps me working on new sceneries every morning:

It must be great fun, at meal times, in your home cockpit; fatherhood is something I'm very much looking forward to... and you enjoy your's before she grows up too quickly. wink.gif

Merry Christmas Mr. "Sasa," cute little "copilotess" and team; thank you for the great job!

• Upvote 1

Couldn't resist and reinstalled FSX. Amazing scenery. Thanks a lot and happy holidays!

EDIT: UTXUSA users may want to deactivate the QLP2417U.BGL (FSX\Scenery\UtObjRepo\Scenery).

post-25790-126174017688_thumb.jpg

post-25790-1261740188_thumb.jpg

Congratulations! I have two of those too, and two Captains! They are a lot of fun.