Meigs Field is back! - US Cities X - Chicago

Beta test starting today. Here are a few new screenies. Provided that there are no serious problems appearing during beta testing release will be in about 2 weeks.

Bests,

Sascha

Chicago, here I come :D Come to think of it, this won't be the first time I've entered the "Windy City" in the winter!

Didn't even know about that one, thanks.

Currently it looks like the "Spire" is not gonna be completed so soon but the previews I saw this morning looked so nice that I spend the morning to add it to the scenery. Hope you like what you see attached.

Of course this comes in a separate file and can be deavtivated if someone prefers the skyline without a future building.

Bests,

Sascha

That's really great. I have purchased all of the other US Cites and they are fantastic! Incidently I saw the pictures of the project Spire and they have completed the foundation. Any idea on a projected date for release of this awesome project?

• Aerosoft

That's really great. I have purchased all of the other US Cites and they are fantastic! Incidently I saw the pictures of the project Spire and they have completed the foundation. Any idea on a projected date for release of this awesome project?

Somewhere in the next two weeks

some more pictures for you.

Shaun,

I was just about to post these pictures myself, and then I saw that you had already posted them. I really don't mind if you use the pics off my site, but would you send me a quick message to let me know when you have used them?

BTW I posted here, because it said you were not receiving messages when I tried to send it to you personally.

Thanks,

John

John when I am clicking on one of your pictures I get an Access Error - so I cannot wacht those pictures in full size 

Me too, tried looking at them while logged off, so logged on, get the you do not have permission to view message.

If I purchase this scenery, will Meigs be installed into the FSX airport list or is this strictly going to be an uncontrolled airport? If I want to file an IFR flight plan from Chicago to Boston, will I be able to depart from Meigs?

I don't want to hijack this thread but you all know that Meigs Field had been closed in 2003 and is a parc now?

Nevertheless the screenshots are just awesome and I hope for more.

I don't want to hijack this thread but you all know that Meigs Field had been closed in 2003 and is a parc now?

Did you read the initial post? :huh:

Bests,

Sascha