Approaching Innsbruck X

I love flying to Innsbruck even with the normal FSX but with this scenery it will be the GREATEST approach I've ever flowen the final must be wonderful (if anybody can tell me a *better* approach than please do it)

I hope that it will come out soon.

Dear All,

the final test cycle has been finalized quite satisfying. So we will archive the files, prepare the user manual and send the package to aerosoft within the next few days. Next step then will be the production of the installer (with a short and comprehensive test).

Will we be able to fly to LOWI this weekend? (In FSX that is... ;) ).

AES 2.06 has just been released, so the itching increased even more :lol:

Best regards,

Frank van der Werff

• Upvote 1

Just like to say that the scenery looks beautiful! I would also like to know, does the train in the 14th picture move, or is it sationary? I don't care either way, I was just wondering.

It moves in the FS2004 version, so it will most probable also move in the FSX verion. Adds greatly to the realism while on approach to rwy 08.

• Deputy Sheriffs

in USA WebSite i can´t buy this scenery

ONLY in Europe´s Website !

huh.gif

Er, I don't think you can buy it in anyone's website right now. Maybe you're seeing a pre-order option. It hasn't been released for FSX, period. The FS9 version has been out for a while and it has us itching to get our hands on the FSX version.

Also in FSX you´ll find some trains moving around LOWI. But don´t get averted ;)

By the way, I advise to share this weekend with your family or friends, for maybe you will not have much time for them the next days ;)

Meanwhile :

fsscr098.jpg

winter morning

fsscr110.jpg

summer day

fsscr200.jpg

summer evening

fsscr202.jpg

winter evening

fsscr050t.jpg

Gimme some Bloom :)

fsscr051.jpg

fsscr048.jpg

good night :yes:

Have you been using the default FSX bloom for those shots or the EMB bloom mod? I love the look of them, but never got the EMB mod to look like that and FSX has been pretty FPS intensive for me (admittedly though all my testing for it was at major hubs with complex aircraft add-ons).

• Developer

is the release really going to be tomarrow (like it's said on the produkt page) or when is it?

we have forwarded the tested installer to aerosoft yesterday in the evening. some minor things have to be changed and fixed in the installer routine. as far as I see release will be pretty soon.

regards

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Dear all,

just to keep you informed on short notice:

After an intensive testing period of nearly two months "design team" has decided to launch the FSX-version yesterday. The designers gave green light to the publisher aerosoft to start the distribution starting with the download version immediately.

I would like to thank you all for your patience but I am convinced that it was the right way to take the time for quality assurcance due to the fact that the project is very complex. Additionally, I would like to thank the test staff around Juergen_LOWW (www.friendlyflusi.at) for the work and the cooperation.

Happy landings and always "three greens"

;)

gianni on behalf of "design team"

Thanks Gianni!

Just checked my account (already purchased the FS2004 version) and the FSX installer was there!

Downloading now!

Now I have to wait for 6 more agonizing hours before I can leave from office, rush home, start computer, install your fantastic scenery, create flightplan and FLY!

Thanks again for all your efforts! Now go and take that well deserved vacation!

Best regards,

Frank van der Werff

Gianni, it has taken a long while, and I have to wait a little longer for the box, but it is worth it from the last screens you released.

Patience is going to be rewarded quite heavily I think.

Great work, and looking forward to your next challenge.

Try this link:

LOWI-X

It´s named as FS2004 scenery but in the description line there you´ll find FSX V1.00. But I´m not 100% sure if that is the new version. Let´s see when the official announcement comes.

Try this link:

LOWI-X

It´s named as FS2004 scenery but in the description line there you´ll find FSX V1.00. But I´m not 100% sure if that is the new version. Let´s see when the official announcement comes.

English news page has been updated so it cant be far away now. I will just wait for english page thern I know my email will register ok lol.