Registering no good and a little bug

Loke

I have purchased the F-16 for FSX, nice bird.

But in order to get an update I had to make yet another login...adding to my soon two A4 pages with logins and passwords. OK I can survive that maybe.

The issue that made me real mad is the stupid security code on the registering page. My eyes are quite good, but still I had to try 7 times before I got

it right. I hope you can clear that ankward window up a little, so that people can actually read the code...

I am now up to 1.21.

Just want to mention, for the Norwegian 658 model, the ATC code is 685. I fixed it myself in the cfg.

Cheers,

Hello Loke,

There's no code required to be input to register yourself at the FAQs/Updates Section at the shop to get updates!

If however your are referring to the Captcha to join the forums then thats a different matter.

I seriously have no problems with these whatsoever, if you look at the letters you should observe which are lower case and which are upper case.

As this captcha also defeats Spambots then its not likely to be changed in the short term.

As its possible to help humans make an account should they be struggling by them sending an e-mail to us, a Spambot is hardly likely to make the same request :)

• 1 month later...

Thx for the feedback, Shaun.

I stubbornly maintain the Captchas (on many sites in general) are too difficult to read. Maybe it would help to make them a little bigger smile.gif

ByTheWay: Your F-16 is great, it reminds me of Falcon 4. I wonder if it would be possible to get a Norwegian one with only a few Sidewinders or Sparrows, and no extra tanks (also on the visuals)? I don't care much what's real or not regarding weapons load, just like flying "light". Preferrably a neutral livery, not a tiger. I also like things "clean" rolleyes.gif

Cheers,

Oh thanks, I saw the other post about this to my surprise.

It is not my eyes that are the problem, it is the processor (neurotransmitters) that interpret certain colours badly. I always truggle with those coloured letters at the doctor's office as well, and those letters are big laugh.gif

Cheers,