Ibiza X

buzz999

Hello everyone.

I have a problem. I installed Ibiza X now whenever I start FS9 i get error "Scenery read problem attempting to open non existant directory".

When FS9 loads there are no ground textures other then at addon airports, which flicker madly. There is no AI anywhere, and the world is covered with vivid blue, which looks like a water texture gone wrong, and thats if it doesnt CTD.

I have uninstalled FS9 and reinstalled, problem still there.

Anyone any ideas.

Cheers

• Developer

When you are can so fast "reinstall" you FS9 before you check the reasons why the Install of the addon(maybe) fail, I think it is more a general problem of your FS installations handling and it is better you contact the support via email ( support@aerosoft.com ) as there more details/files can be exchanged as here in the forum.

When you are can so fast "reinstall" you FS9 before you check the reasons why the Install of the addon(maybe) fail, I think it is more a general problem of your FS installations handling and it is better you contact the support via email ( support@aerosoft.com ) as there more details/files can be exchanged are here in the forum.

Thanks for that will e mail