Innsbruck (LOWI) - FSX Version turning into Final

designteam

• Developer

Dear all,

During the last weeks and months we struggled hard to deploy the version for FS-X. One of the most challenging issues was to adjust the mesh and to transform the objects into FSX-style. As a matter of fact the upcoming scenery is newly designed more or less from scratch. Thus, it makes sense for me to start a new thread here in the forum.

I am very glad that design team has now reached a point where we are able to start with an official communication to the community. Have a first look over the city to the west - the second shot shows the view in the final for runway 26 (the areal photo is still under construction):

tagtotale.jpg

autogen_day.jpg

Stay tuned!

regards

gianni

Looks great and I was really excited a long time ago to get this, but after the fiasco with Nice X and it's flickering and bad performance I am scared to buy anymore sceneries from Aerosoft, especially since they don't have refund policy.

Look great though.

• Developer

Looks great and I was really excited a long time ago to get this, but after the fiasco with Nice X and it's flickering and bad performance I am scared to buy anymore sceneries from Aerosoft, especially since they don't have refund policy.

Look great though.

Keep in mind, that not all products are "made by Aerosoft" and so there are differences between the products related to the developers done it. So, wait for the first feedbacks, then make your decision and you will not have an fiasco.

• Developer

Just to keep you informed:

One of the features which exceed th version for FS9 is the coverage of the entire city of Innsbruck with both 3d-models and autogen. Innsbruck is a very important hub for rail. As a result the area of the railway station covers a quite huge part of the town. I decided to implement this area which will be visible during the final approach to rw 26:

railway_dusk.jpg

cu!

Keep in mind, that not all products are "made by Aerosoft" and so there are differences between the products related to the developers done it. So, wait for the first feedbacks, then make your decision and you will not have an fiasco.

Good idea Oliver. I will wait and see what others say before I buy this time.

Just to confirm: The mountains surrounding Innsbruck are not part of Switzerland X Pro but are a part of this package? If so, how much of the surrounding area textures are included?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Johannes,

As far as I can see your lowi scenery for fsx will be relase after a short time.Could you explain me please what will be your new design for fs9.If you have an idea can you share us?if you dont mind.

Thank you for your all jobs.

• Developer

Dear Johannes,

As far as I can see your lowi scenery for fsx will be relase after a short time.Could you explain me please what will be your new design for fs9.If you have an idea can you share us?if you dont mind.

Thank you for your all jobs.

You are welcome, Omer. Designing is fun if the work is appreciated and honored ((and paid ;) ) by the community. If I understand you right you are asking what FS9-project will follow LOWI-X. To be honest: I do not know by now. It depends very much on my private situation in the future - you must understand that from 2005 on I have seriously neglected my personal relationships. I am now at a point where I will have to make a sustainable break as far as the projects are concerned. During my work for FSX I learned that this simulator offers a wide range of interesting and challenging posibilities. So it may be that I will focus on FSX. But let's see.

regards

Johannes,

I think we have smilar condition :)Yes you undesstand right I'm a fs9 user at this time therefore I need ask to you.

Basically as you know simulation very effect at our live.ESpacially as you say private status very dandified.TO be honest I dont think buy fsx for my family status.If I buyit I might be a divorced :)

anyway thank you for your statement.

If you decided a pause for your simulation life please take care and return quickly :)

kindest regards.

• Developer

Just to confirm: The mountains surrounding Innsbruck are not part of Switzerland X Pro but are a part of this package? If so, how much of the surrounding area textures are included?

For better understanding:

Flying the Alps without any addon for the mesh (be it payware or freeware) does not make much sense in my opinion. What you see on the pics is ATPX - nevertheless a small piece of the related mesh of ATPX will be a part of the scenery (thanks to flugwerk).

cu

Dear all,

During the last weeks and months we struggled hard to deploy the version for FS-X. One of the most challenging issues was to adjust the mesh and to transform the objects into FSX-style. As a matter of fact the upcoming scenery is newly designed more or less from scratch. Thus, it makes sense for me to start a new thread here in the forum.

I am very glad that design team has now reached a point where we are able to start with an official communication to the community. Have a first look over the city to the west - the second shot shows the view in the final for runway 26 (the areal photo is still under construction):

tagtotale.jpg

Stay tuned!

regards

gianni

Hi Gianni,

Do you use your own Football Stadium, or is the freeware "Aerosoft Stadiums 2008"?

Thank you

• Developer

Hi Gianni,

Do you use your own Football Stadium, or is the freeware "Aerosoft Stadiums 2008"?

Thank you

The stadium is based upon the former Freeware-Object but it is reworked significantly to reduce the amount of polygons. Aerosoft gave permission to use the object.

But - thank you for the question. I would have forgotten to add an exclude for the captains who already use the freeware-stadium

cu

The stadium is based upon the former Freeware-Object but it is reworked significantly to reduce the amount of polygons. Aerosoft gave permission to use the object.

But - thank you for the question. I would have forgotten to add an exclude for the captains who already use the freeware-stadium

cu

Thank you Gianni. Are you thinking about design another project when finished "Approaching Innsbruck" for FSX? or maybe, will you take a break?

Great scenery,

Regards!