Suggestion for new scenery: Crete X

Airlifter

Hello,

Just wanted to give you the suggestion of taking a look at creating the Greek island of Crete in detail similar to Mallorca X and Ibiza X. The approach to Heraklion (LGIR) is quite spectacular (no ILS) and in the summer it's loaded with charters from mostly UK, Germany and The Netherlands.

I have been there a lot (about 15 times....), so if needed, I could assist in providing some info.

Regards,

Frank

• Aerosoft

Hello,

Just wanted to give you the suggestion of taking a look at creating the Greek island of Crete in detail similar to Mallorca X and Ibiza X. The approach to Heraklion (LGIR) is quite spectacular (no ILS) and in the summer it's loaded with charters from mostly UK, Germany and The Netherlands.

I have been there a lot (about 15 times....), so if needed, I could assist in providing some info.

Regards,

Frank

Problem with all Greek airports is that making images is hard. Ask spotters that spend time in prison for enjoying their hobby there. But we are looking at Greece next year for sure.

• 2 years later...
Guest cptawsom

And now after the relese of Crete i thing is the time for an LGTS Airport., eh? Mathijs?? eh?? is the second bigest airport in Greece.

I would put it 3rd, after LGRP.

A 2.4km runway, is much more restrictive than a 3.4km one.

I would put it 3rd, after LGRP.

A 2.4km runway, is much more restrictive than a 3.4km one.

Yeap ok! but the problem is that we have no scenary in FSX for Thessaloniki Makedonia Airport. On the other there is LGRP airport on FSX. Ok from other companies (greek airport project etc.) but exist.

This seems like a good place to ask, despite being slightly off topic: can you guys possibly link me to some places/companies that offer good airport sceneries for Greece? I already have what Aerosoft offers for Greece as in Athens, Kos, Corfu, etc. and I like flying down there from the UK and Germany, and would like to expand the destinations. I will definitely be getting Heraklion X when it arrives, but cannot seem to find anything else. If you know of any others it would be greatly appreciated!

You should also buy Zante X (Zakynthos) by LiveInFSX.

Get it here: http://secure.simmar...x-zante-x.phtml

...and soon we will have Mykonos X by 29 Palms Scenery Design!

More here: http://www.facebook....44258331&type=3

Awesome, thank you! Mykonos looks great! I'll have to start following that

EDIT: As an aside I haven't been to SimMarket in so long I never knew they changed the layout of browsing, in that now you can browse by country instead of rifling through continents, very cool. Using that I see LiveInFSX has a product for Rhodes Diagoras and a Rhodes Xtreme for the surrounding area.....worth it?

Thank you, already have Kos and Corfu, and found Zakinthos and Rhodes through ipetroSS post, but I must say a HUGE thanks for the freeware scenery list! I got a new computer a while back and lost that bookmark, and have not gotten around to being able to re-find it. It's the Mecca of freeware scenery, and I'm glad to have it again, thank you!