Ibiza X available

• Aerosoft

We just released Ibiza X, a product that was worked on for quite some time. But the results are rather astonishing, the complete island with high resolution images ( in FSX), the airport in the highest details and a lot to explore if you like to fly low and slow. The scenery has been made with great attention to the fluidity of framerate and should be easy on just about any machine. Note that the FS2004 version is 100 MB and the FSX version 1 GB. A fine example of the additional detail FSX can show. Now if you excuse us, we got aircraft to fly to this great island.

Product Page

ibizax_24.jpg

ibizax_21.jpg

ibizax_2.jpg

ibizax_17.jpg

Product Page

:wub::wacko:

WOW! Incredible!!!

But PLEASE stop releasing scenery's like this! My creditcard can't take it any more. There's actualy smoke comming of it now! :lol:

And then to think of Schiphol X and Male X expected also for this year :P (correct??)

An again (same as with Lelystad X), thanks for keeping the price so friendly! :clapping_s:

(Now if only my new HD5870 graphicscard would come in, so I could complete my new rig and start flying again :rolleyes: )

Regards,

Frank

• Aerosoft

:wub::wacko:

WOW! Incredible!!!

But PLEASE stop releasing scenery's like this! My creditcard can't take it any more. There's actualy smoke comming of it now! :lol:

And then to think of Schiphol X and Male X expected also for this year :P (correct??)

An again (same as with Lelystad X), thanks for keeping the price so friendly! :clapping_s:

(Now if only my new HD5870 graphicscard would come in, so I could complete my new rig and start flying again :rolleyes: )

Regards,

Frank

Stop? Hell no!

We are finally at the stage where we think we understand FSX well enough to decrease the production time needed for larger products, less surprises now. And our external developers also seem to be very productive. Ibiza X is one of the finest products I have seen for FSX, it's smooth, looks GREAT and is very easy on the framerates. Because it is a mix between VFR and IFR scenery it is also attractive for many people.

And yes, MaleX and SchipholX are expected this year.

Fantastic job on this one, the AFCAD works a treat both AI landing and taking off with the double routes, well done.

Can I ask what .bgl file I need to look for to add some AI shipping please?

I'd like to add a few cruise ships around the harbour.

• Developer

Can I ask what .bgl file I need to look for to add some AI shipping please?

I'd like to add a few cruise ships around the harbour.

This are no AI ship, no way to make it yourself, its part of the AESlite traffic.

• Developer

I see that this scenery can have 'aircraft shadows' turned on - does this mean MallorcaX may also be modified for that?

We try it, if possible it will be part of the next fix version

• Aerosoft

I have already Balearic Islands & Gibraltar (FS2004); is it possible to upgrade Ibiza and Mallorca to FSX ?

... and I'm waiting for SchipholX ... wub.gif

Sorry different products, no upgrade path for that one. You know we always will try something like that, but this one would just create too many problems.

May I compliment the developers of this wonderful package, I am very impressed with the quality of work done here, and the tremendous frame rates even with 100% AI traffic from MTX, Extremely Dense autogen in FSX and the recently released Feelthere ERJ V2, it still produces very good frame rates (20+ on the ground on the main apron) on my Q6700 which is overclocked to 3.25Ghz with a Nvidia GTX 285 1Gb in Windows 7 64Bit. All this and at a very reasonable price too.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

This scenery looks great. Can I ask how the performance hit is? I know it's different on every computer, but can anyone tell me how its performance compares to FlyTampa's St Maarten scenery? I just want to make sure I'll be able to fly there before i buy it.

thanks,

-Matt

Guest Hodge001

Hi Matt

I find that even on my less than cutting edge equipment that the impact is less for the Ibiza scenery, especially when you conceder that the airport itself is a lot larger than TNCM.

Jim Hodkinson

I have just purchased the above for FS2004 Fantasic scenery with good from rates.

I have also read in this thread 'aircraft shadows' turned on. What does this mean? the obvious (which i have turned off) or some trick to enhance something?

thanks

steve

• Developer

I have just purchased the above for FS2004 Fantasic scenery with good from rates.

I have also read in this thread 'aircraft shadows' turned on. What does this mean? the obvious (which i have turned off) or some trick to enhance something?

thanks

steve

No, an many airport (also like in Mallorca) the technique of the runwaylights generate a problem, when you use older AI Traffic Models in FSX (not in FS9) and you switch on the aircraft shadows. In this combination the older AI Aircraft models are not anymore visible on day and night.

In Ibiza is a different Runwaylightsystem used, where this issue is not anymore present. Beside this, the runwaylights are now full 3D and the Lightpoints where the pole is.

I have a little issue with Ibiza X for FS9. There is no smoke at touchdown. What can cause this? On other Airports I have that. Is there any solution? 

Hello Fatal,

I'll check this but it may be due to the nature of the scenery makeup.

That means, this issue is at everybody? If it is, it doesn't matter, I believe this bug is only in my FS. :)

It's strange because I have smoke in Mallorca X too.

Sorry for my english skill.