Update for Seahawk

C130DRIVER

I am trying to udate to version 2.10 for the Seahawk Jayhawk. The installer says I need a serial number issued by the shop. FAQ and support only has the down load for update 2.10 and 2.11. My product registration number did not work. Any help would be great. Thanks. help_s.gif

• 2 years later...

My old single core computer finally gave up, so I am in the process of moving FSX and my add-ons to a new unit. The old computer used XP as the OS, the new one is Windows 7. I reinstalled Seahawk and Jayhawk X without any problem. WhenI tried to install this update that I downloaded earlier the installer found the file where I have installed FSX (C:\FSX\)but when it executes the install a message comes up saying it can't find Microsoft Flight Simulator. I know that's not the name of the file where I have flight simulator, but since I used to browser to take the installer to the correct file I don't understand why it insists upon Microsoft Flight Simulator as the file name.

Can anyone offer suggestions?