Lelystad FSWeekend

• Aerosoft

We just wanted to thanks the many people who visited our booth last weekend during the FSWeekend show. We have been to many shows, hundreds in fact, but this was one of the best. Not only because there were so many visitors (there were over 4000) but mainly because we were smiling from ear to ear the whole weekend because of all the compliments. What was also very nice was to see the the move to FSX. While in previous years most people asked for and bought FS2004 addons, this year we drove back with only a few FS2004 products that were not sold. Very few as we almost totally were sold out.

It was also very good we had two of our Russian friends there that showed Rise of Flight. It's one of those products that starts to make sense when you see it being used by an expert and I think there was not a single visitor that did not spend a few minutes watching Albert hunt down some poor French pilot.

On behalf of Aerosoft and neoqb, thanks!

Nice to hear you had a good time. I wanted to come over this year as usual but unfortunately didn't have any time for it :( Oh well, next year. Must have been fun flying with LelystadX while looking outside and seeing the real thing. Any pics of this year show?

• Aerosoft

You what what I find funny about these pictures? Most people that attended seem to be 40+ years. How come?

Well that IS the average age of our customer. For sure there is an influx of younger people, but it's just not what it used to be.

Also keep in mind that you need skills, patience and a bit of money for this hobby. Teenagers tend to have little of that (with some superb exceptions of course).

It was my second visit this year and I will return next year too; it was a great event; a many many thanks to organisators, thanks to Aerosoft, thanks to all of you! And Mathijs... I'm really happy to know you personally rolleyes.gif .

CIAO from Slovenia cool.gif