American Version?

LifestarFe

Hi!

Yesterday I downloaded the demo of CBS 2010, and I love it! Today, however, when I looked to buy it, I can only find the Europe version!

The CBS site says that there is a US version available, and I found the US version of Aerosoft's site (just click on the flag in the upper right), but when I click on the game it is still in Euros. Other games on the US site are in US $...so is city bus simulator just not released in the US yet, or is this a site error? Is there a website that sells the US version?

Thanks!

Hi!

Yesterday I downloaded the demo of CBS 2010, and I love it! Today, however, when I looked to buy it, I can only find the Europe version!

The CBS site says that there is a US version available, and I found the US version of Aerosoft's site (just click on the flag in the upper right), but when I click on the game it is still in Euros. Other games on the US site are in US $...so is city bus simulator just not released in the US yet, or is this a site error? Is there a website that sells the US version?

Thanks!

The English version is released world-wide. The site that's selling it just charges in Euros (which is the European currency if you're not familiar with it). The credit card company or PayPal will or should automatically convert the purchase price from Euros to US Dollars and charge you accordingly.

PayPal converted it to, and charged me in Canadian Dollars just fine.

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks! I saw it was Euros, and calculated the conversion...I was just concerned that Paypal or my credit card would have issues with it.

Ironically, they updated the US site today...and have it listed in American dollars! It is slkightly cheaper than the conversion otherwise would have been...so it is a good thing...but thanks for your help!