Novembers Screenshot Competition.

Okay folks welcome to November's Screenshot Competition.

This month we will have a themed subject. "TCAS Alert"

This was a topic from one of our forum users :)

Basically pictures of you and another aircraft in close proximity where separation went out the window and you are in a near miss situation :o

Formation flying is not the same so formation flying pictures wont be counted.

Rules at the top of the forum apply

I am sorry for my question but... Cockpit view only or can I use the outside view too ?

/// edit

Ok so here is my shot. Landing in loww/ Vienna. The A321 was going around and it was much closer than how it looks on screenshot :blush:.

pmdg.jpg

Hope you like it. Best of luck for you guys ! :D

• Deputy Sheriffs

Private 727 going into KBOS with the no3 engine inop. The crew became distracted with the engine failure and did not realize that they became a kamikaze target for a Delta 737.

post-16208-125753257196_thumb.jpg

Private 727 going into KBOS with the no3 engine inop. The crew became distracted with the engine failure and did not realize that they became a kamikaze target for a Delta 737.

Whoa - nice! :blink:

Looks like a winner already.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Whoa - nice! :blink:

Looks like a winner already.

ManuelL

Thanks, caught that shot at the right time. That picture is the result of how quickly the virtual cockpit can become overwhelming when flying big metal in a single pilot mode especially when you have an engine out during the go-around and you are trying to clean the aircraft up, which is what the FO should be doing.....LOL

Simeon

wot no ATC?

Hi,

sometimes I fly without, the default in FSX is not very good.

A similar thing happened two me an half year ago. The tower gave the clearance for two aircrafts, the other had overtaken me

and the tower told me 'go around'.

Greets

Tom

P. S. I know what IVAO is..... wink.gif

You guys don't know what a TCAS alert is... I had a Lear jet coming straight at me one day, went over my port wing close enough to see the pilot's face. By the time ATC finished telling me to report him in sight, he was already behind me, happened too fast to even think about a screen shot.

Something went terribly wrong here...

edit: indeed somthing went wrong, the screenshot didn't show up, and can't get back to the full editor.

will fix in next post...