Newbie Question; sorry-pedestrians dont move

ltolman

Okay so I just bought the game today. Installed it. Launched game. Click "New Game" and chose "Free Ride" Selected the default options and click ok

Upon entering the game, I saw the bus right in front of me, I can move around, when I turn a 180 degrees I saw a ton of pedestrians; people, however they are not moving.

I entered the bus, went down some streets and such; saw the traffic moving yet every single pedestrian isnt walking, moving nothing.

Forgive me but did I not select something to make the time go? Kinda like playing the SIMS that I'm kinda in "Pause Mode" to get aquainted, but once I hit the "Resume" button that the environment around me comes to life.

Theres a lot of options that I didnt assign a hotkey to but I didnt see anything out of the ordinary to "make the civilains/pedestrians come to life"

Any thoughts?

Thanks

LOL ok perhaps I figured it out. I started playing the campaigns and upon reaching #3 at the end; I saw some passengers to be picked up; they had life in them. Though as i drove there was still some people that werent walking etc. So basically there are some that will walk and there are some that will just stand in one spot???

• 2 weeks later...

Were in 2009 & TML can`t manage a simple thing such as walking pedestrians. Atari managed to pull it off in Driver Parallel lines & that was a PS2 game! Plus the building textures were sharper than CBS & the physics were also brilliant.