Monastir

Gerry Scott

• 1 year later...

Hello Gerry,

in about two weeks there will be a bigger update for Monastir including a fix for the shimmering parts.

I've just bought the Holiday Airports. At Monastir airport, my AI traffic is at least one metre above ground. How can I solve that problem? I read about the update but couldn't find it. Yes, my box is registered. No, I haven't got a mesh of Tunisia.

Thanks for your support.

Hello Christoph,

Is this for FS9 or FSX what AI Traffic program do you use and if it has an AFCAD for the airport have you disabled it.

Hi Shawn, thanks for your help.

FS9, Ttools, and AFCAD provided by Monastir 2005. I used to have a freeware scenery from avsim, but I deleted it including any AFCAD before installing Holiday Airports. I own a bunch of Aerosoft sceneries and I've never had that problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Gerry,

in about two weeks there will be a bigger update for Monastir including a fix for the shimmering parts.

Any news on the update ?

A month has passed by now....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

He has the files done but he needs Andreas to get them online so hopefully early in the new year.

It looks like the pc to put them online is still in maintenance, or the people from Aerosoft are making that much money that they take holidays for over 4 weeks.... ;)

Just kidding ; but the shimmering is still bothering me and I would like to solve it with the update.

Hello Chris,

Did you buy the Holiday Package or the separates. If you bought the package then please write to me at support@aerosoft.com and I will add it for you.

Please put your Updates E-mail address login in the mail.