Luxembourg Airports released

Shaun Fletcher

Aerosoft just loves to do whole countries. Monaco X was cool but Luxembourg is bigger and it got three airports! And Luxembourg Findel airport looks really good with all the buildings and more vehicles than we ever seen on an airport. It really gives a great idea of this airport being a 'living' environment. The two additional airfields of Luxembourg are also included and the whole is set on a aerial image of the whole country (duchy to be factual) displayed on very high dense mesh. So it really is ideal VFR terrain with a international airport to fly to included.

Links: [Product Pages]

Tags: FSX Luxembourg Airports

luxembourg_03.jpg

luxembourg_11.jpg

luxembourg_08.jpg

luxembourg_01.jpg

luxembourg_15.jpg

More Screenshots

Bought it and I must say my first impression is that I'm suprised (I first thought that it was Findel airport only, but it is the whole countryrolleyes.gif )

Very detailed airport and Cargo zones, love the Cargolux 747! Nice Mesh scenery and detailed buildings compared to the default.

Keep up the good work Aerosoft! wub.gif

ps. looking forward to the release of Lelystad X

Hi Shaun, Thanks for your anouncement.

I must correct you:

The whole country of Luxembourg is not included by arial images. The quality was to bad to include all in this package.

But all Landmarks are included!

I just saw that we need to add this explecit to the english description in the aerosoft shop.

For all who want to buy:

Only ELLX has an arial image

Here is the correct description as well:

http://www.cr-software.com/en/LuxembourgAirports.php

Hello!

Another great scenery for FSX! Thank you very much. I really like the detail concerning the approach lights of RW06 at night! The thing that I like most though is the added scenery setup tool.

After loading the scenery for the first time I saw shimmering textures and "see-through" textures. I was disappointed. Then I ran the setup tool, used the "activate mip map" function and voilá - everything looks perfect! Great function! I´m using a nVidia 9800GTX+ by the way.

I think it would a great idea to implement the "activate mip map" function into every scenery released by Aerosoft. It is so helpful, because every customer can setup the scenery individually. Perfect!

Regards,

Ingo

Hi Ingo,

I use a Graphikcard (or functions of it) which does not really make me happy with MipMaps.

For this reasson I needed the feature adding them again :rolleyes:

Have fun and have a nice flight!

• 1 month later...