Luxembourg Airports

chrieger

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

It is nice that some people are very interested in the ELLX Scenery!

I am on a business trip until sunday evening.

As Oliver posted, I have to checke something before the relase can get online. The installer is ready already.

On monday I try to give you an update.

I have to correct Rafael. The specific objects for Luxembourg will be included in the package as well. If you have installed the FS2004 version of German Landmarks you will have more objects (which are use in the old libraries)

So I can answer, yes, there are Landmarks included!

And there are NO further airfields included.

Sorry for the delay, but I think a delay is better than a problem which will disapoint some users!

Awesome, Thank you man! :)

Are we any closer to this being released?

No we are not getting closer.

With the help of Oliver I was trying to find a solution yesterday but until now I do not have found it.

As soon as we will release it I will give you here an information.

Christoph I just wanted to thank you for the amazing job you have done in making this for FS9!!! The detail is outstanding both on the airport and the surrounding landscape. This has been very worth the wait and I hope that as many FS9 users buy it as possible and then maybe AS will see that it is not just 'a few FS2004 users' but more than enough of us to justify making scenery for FS9. Scenery like this proves that FS9 is still going strong and can hold it's own in the flightsim market!! Many many many thanks biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I hope that as many FS9 users buy it as possible and then maybe AS will see that it is not just 'a few FS2004 users' but more than enough of us to justify making scenery for FS9.

We can but hope, though since its sold as an FS9/FSX product rather than one or the other, I'd be surprised if any distinction is actually made.

I mean, I've bought it for FS9 and FS9 only, but I still clicked the FSX download link when it popped up at the same time since can't hurt to have it backed up locally.

Its terribly unlikely that I will ever upgrade to FSX, but on the very very very slim chance I do in the future, it will be at least be there.

Regardless though, it is still nice to see FS9 releases from one of the largest names amongst payware groups and it is the kind of gesture which is certainly not going to remotely hurt a groups reputation.

I'm left crossing my fingers for Trondheim-Vaernes for FS9 now.

Fond memories of Trondheim from EF-2000 back in the day where it was generally the players main base.

(That said, making add-ons FSX only is not going to make me convert to FSX. I'll just make do with what I have) :)