Luxembourg Airports

chrieger

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you from me as well, Christoph! It is so nice to see the "old dinosaur" still getting airports done ^_^ - and the quality is getting better all the time, too. If I am to judge by the screenshots, your Luxembourg is a work of art...

All the best in 2010 to you and yours!

Regards,

Jure

What I mean is if I buy the FSX version I will be able to get the FS9 version when it is released at no extra cost?wink.gif

Both versions will be available if you bought it already or if you buy tomorrow!

For one price you get two versions.

Is there any update on when we can download FS9 version?

No, I still did not get back an installer to test the final version.

Please be patient. I try to call Aerosoft today.

Can we please have a reaction?

Joost

Why are some people impatient...... We all are wanting and waiting anxiously for ELLX but keep posting the same questions, all the time isn't going to make it come any quicker.

I think we need to be patient. They know we are all excited and to have a good ELLX scenery is like the best :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but let's be alittle bit patient. And my post wasn't intended to be rude or anything just merley putting my point of view across.

Kind Regards

Jason

Jason, your are totally right. I´m to intrusive, but i want this scenery. So sorry Christof for me being so inpatien. I don´t deserve such a good Luxemburg scenery.

Jason, your are totally right. I´m to intrusive, but i want this scenery. So sorry Christof for me being so inpatien. I don´t deserve such a good Luxemburg scenery.

Joost,

I can see where your coming from, I'm like you i want this scenery to be released....but we don't want to keep annoying Christof :lol: gjhghghg

Joost,

I can see where your coming from, I'm like you i want this scenery to be released....but we don't want to keep annoying Christof :lol: .

My message wasn't intended to be rude or anything like that Joost :P

Rgds

Jason

It's just really frustrating cos the scenery was finished before the new year and all we are waiting on is the installer to be done. I would be happy to install it manually without the installer if it meant we could finally have it!!

Hello All,

It is nice that some people are very interested in the ELLX Scenery!

I am on a business trip until sunday evening.

As Oliver posted, I have to checke something before the relase can get online. The installer is ready already.

On monday I try to give you an update.

I have to correct Rafael. The specific objects for Luxembourg will be included in the package as well. If you have installed the FS2004 version of German Landmarks you will have more objects (which are use in the old libraries)

So I can answer, yes, there are Landmarks included!

And there are NO further airfields included.

Sorry for the delay, but I think a delay is better than a problem which will disapoint some users!