Updates

• 1 month later...

I use facebook to log in to the aerosoft forum. How do I register?

You need to register an account at the Updates Section at the shop and then register your product, then you will get access to any updates for that product.

• 5 weeks later...

Gentlemen,

I've flown the Aersoft F-16 since it came out. It's a great plane! The aircraft has huge potencial to compete with the Milviz F-15E.

I wonder if you thought about reopening the project and updating the VC and avionics?

v/r

Bryan Bedwell

Gentlemen,

I've flown the Aersoft F-16 since it came out. It's a great plane! The aircraft has huge potencial to compete with the Milviz F-15E.

I wonder if you thought about reopening the project and updating the VC and avionics?

v/r

Bryan Bedwell

Not sure if thats possible as the developer stopped working for Aerosoft some time ago.

To bad. With the advances in avionics coding and weapons systems recently introduced via Vrs, milviz, and captain sim. This F-16 could have been even better. Thank you for the reply.

V/r

Bryan Bedwell

I don't know anything about what it would take to "update" your -16.. but it is the prettiest jet in FSX and a modernized or even a new version compatible with TackPack, wow ! $$$ for you.

Thanks

paul

• Upvote 1