Finally got new PC

LouP

Hi All,

So I finally broke open my piggy bank :) and am getting a new PC and am going to take a look at FSX. I was wondering if there was any upgrade path for the FS9 Aerosoft products I purchased previously. It was not too long ago that I purchased Coast Gaurd and the Seahawk packages. I also have some other items such as the D027 that I had purchased a bit longer ago.

Thanks,

LouP

Hello LouP,

Check your order history and if there are 2 downloads there then you may have a version for FSX.

Wow,

Thanks Shaun. I'll grab the Do this evening. What does it mean if I can't see all my orders or if there is no FSX version in the order history(Seahawk). Does it mean that there is no FSX version or that it may be included in the installer that I have?

Can't wait to try out the Do in FSX. :)

LouP

Hello LouP,

Some FS9 products at the shop have an FSX version made after or vice versa and we then give the t the folks who already purchased the other version.

Say for Instance Tegel, you buy the FS2004 version when its released, then along comes the FSX version this is then added to the customers account, normally in the Additive download section right at the bottom of the order history page.

Saying this though not all products carried this so you need to check your orders to see if any of them have the FSX version added.