AEROSOFT ONLINE - MY TRAFFIC 2010

christosm

I just purchased AS-Mytraffic 2010, downloaded and installed.

First thing: NO ANY INSTALATION INSTRUCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER FILE FOR HELP.

Actualy it is the first Aerosft product, that I purchased that does not include any instalation and use help file (pdf, or other). And believe me I've purchased the most of the Aerosft products, that came out the last two years.

I play MFSX, acceleration pack (in Vista Ultimatte environment, if it is any relevant at all). I notice the existance of airplanes, at the aairports i now visit. But how can I control the number of them, or any other relative parameter? Is there any way to control my Traffic behavor? I appreciate that after the installation (which, by the way, was the longest ever) I can play straightforwrd MFSX, without any compicated instructions, but still no any installation file? Incretible!

Quastion:

Controlling the number of the planes, through MFSX main Traffic panel is the ONLY way to handle My Traffic?

I did't find any button, or other hint in all the menus of MFSX, for that purpose.

any help will be very much appreciated

thank yo ufor your time

Christos Michalopoulos

Athens, Greece

christosmich@ath.forthnet.gr

christosm@me.com

The folder MyTraffic\manual contains a lot of documentation. Most users will use MyTraffic 2010 as you describe: Install, and use the traffic density sliders only. If you want to dig deeper, read the manuals, you can do everything - I doubt you will be able to improve above what you have without a few thousand hours of work and a few ten thousand $$$ for professional data.

• Upvote 1