Installation of City Bus Simulation

scand

The problem seems to be with the installer not allowing the user to choose the location.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you may have to offer.

We have nothing to do with the installation program. It comes from Aerosoft. So please contact the support (support[at]aerosoft.com) to get any assistance.

Best regards,

Mikey TML Studios [end of quote]

I am trying to install the program into another Drive other than the default Drive C

G:\Program Files\TML-Studios where I have World of Subways Vol 1.

However I am not given the option to do so.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Alex

A.M. Scandrett

The problem seems to be with the installer not allowing the user to choose the location.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you may have to offer.

We have nothing to do with the installation program. It comes from Aerosoft. So please contact the support (support[at]aerosoft.com) to get any assistance.

Best regards,

Mikey TML Studios [end of quote]

I am trying to install the program into another Drive other than the default Drive C

G:\Program Files\TML-Studios where I have World of Subways Vol 1.

However I am not given the option to do so.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Alex

A.M. Scandrett

I think there's a "Custom" installation option, that should allow you to choose where to install it. I installed mine on my F: partition, no problem, don't remember exactly where the option was, though...

Hello Alex,

You can change the destination by pressing the Change button on the right hand side at the top just opposite where it shows you its going to install it too.

I just changed mine to my H: drive.

City Bus Simulator 2010 - New York

h:\Program Files\TML-Studios\City Bus Simulator 2010 - New York

• 2 weeks later...

CBS #1.docCBS #2.doc

Hello Alex,

You can change the destination by pressing the Change button on the right hand side at the top just opposite where it shows you its going to install it too.

I just changed mine to my H: drive.

City Bus Simulator 2010 - New York

h:\Program Files\TML-Studios\City Bus Simulator 2010 - New York

The background blended in with the change option and missed it the first couple of times.

Here is a second problem and I believe I am missing some of the files. I downloaded it to a temp directory. After openining the zip I extracted to a sub directory file TEMP.

The icon of the exe file when I opened the temp folder was a white square with blue boundry which is unusual. For example I also downloaded the truck and the icon was a lot different. I went ahead and installed the ENG version and with everything in the options to the lowest scale, the sim during either Campaign or free xxx crashes and receive CBS exe has encountered a problem and has to close. After several reboots I manage to get to the end of Chapter 4 at the UN stop as required by ASSISTANCE. The remaining 6 Passengers did not disembark and ASSISTANCE still reports to go to the UN.

Alex

[scand]