• Aerosoft

Mind blowing. And I seen a lot of vids.

Good aircraft as well, lol

____

Micro Productions is proud to announce the release of its latest FSX film, Thunderbird.

Three months in the making, it is our tribute to all U.S. Armed Forces past and present.

Part 1

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubiw69J84qM

Part 3

Part 4

Impressive indeed. Very, very nice. Must have taken a sh*tload of time to make this. Great flying, filming and editing. I (try to) fly in formation with FSrecorder myself from time to time but never managed to get a formation greater then 3 planes. And it never flies so smooth as in this video, I'm jealous :lol:

PS: Mathijs, when I click a link in this forum it's opened in the same window/tab. Is it possible to open links in a different window while keeping me on the aerosoft forum?

• 3 weeks later...

PS: Mathijs, when I click a link in this forum it's opened in the same window/tab. Is it possible to open links in a different window while keeping me on the aerosoft forum?

Right click => Open in New Tab/Open in New Window wink.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...