US Navy Helicopters at USAF Base

notme

My Traffic X by Aerosoft on FS2004. Even using MS SDK Traffic Tool Box by deleting them in the explorer, US Navy Helicopters keep coming back parked at a US Air Force Base. How do I stop them. I can't figure out the MyTraffic Editor. I must be getting really old.

Hello mbscjohnp,

You would need to use the editor to find the flightplans and then remove them I would think.

Or you could try changing the allocation for what lands on the pads in an AFCAD Utility if this is possible.

Hello mbscjohnp,

You would need to use the editor to find the flightplans and then remove them I would think.

Or you could try changing the allocation for what lands on the pads in an AFCAD Utility if this is possible.

With MyTraffic 2010 1.0, most aircraft of the US Navy have be redone and are avaialble in FSX format now. The US Air Force is the next major project to be redone for FSX - as a consequence its fighters don't exist for MT2010 yet. So the USAF airbases logically either are empty or see Navy aircraft - give me a few thousand hours of working time more and new F15, F16, A10 and maybe F22 or whatever else will take their places.