Unmodelled Scenery causes gaps in roads etc.

Bombayduck

Hello there everyone,

I just installed the downloadversion of city bus simulator 2010 and straightaway started playing it. Unfortunately there are a few errors, what ofcourse doesn't surprise me as the game has just come out.

While walking on the road, pavements etc, during campaign, I often fall in gaps. These gaps actually look like a normal road, or pavement, but actually are hiding the real platform a meter underneath it. So I end up standing in one of these holes I can't get out of.

Hope someone can help me with this, but I think it is something to be solved with an update.

Kind regards

Swayze

There are a couple key assignments to reset the vehicle, and reset Carlos in a spot a short distance away. Make sure these assignments are assigned to keys, and then you should be able to get out of these holes. I don't think they were assigned to keys by default, if I remember correctly...