i just bought my traffic x 2010

moey124

I just bought my traffic x 2010 from aerosoft download version, when I am downloading it shows 38.7 kb/s and that is to slow. And sometimes it get stuck. Any recommendations? I was thinking of downloading it to another pc and put it on a thumb drive? Will that work? Let me know.

Hey Moey,

Maybe the download speed is limited. But normaly you can downloading from another computer to an usb drive and can install it on your home pc.

regards Dave

Hello I want to ask you a question. I have also buy My traffic 2010 Download version but I don't have the

customer email received can you give it to me. I thank you so very much.

Hello I want to ask you a question. I have also buy My traffic 2010 Download version but I don't have the

customer email received can you give it to me. I thank you so very much.

Please see the answer to your other post.

hey suppose i have already installed my traffic x 5.0 a currently. and now i want to install my traffic 2010. Do i need to uninstall my traffic x 5.0a before installing the new one? or it will uninstall itself when i install the new one? and how do u uninstall the old my traiffic x 5.0A?

i cannot fly to certain places because its a killer on fps. i have a xps 710 with a quad core. 4 gb of ram 2 tera byte harddrive. 8800gtx. how to fix this problem with my traffic x 2010? i like my traffic to be 100%.

okay sure> i wish there was another way to fix this problem

Start with reducing the traffic density. MyTraffic typically has a better performance than stock AI traffic with twice the number of AI aircraft around you, that is at an AI traffic density setting of 33% with MyTraffic.