City Bus Simulator 2010 now also in English

City Bus Simulator 2010 is now also available in English (download). Although, English... we added a local touch the speech files so some people might not consider that English. Anyway, this is a superb stand-alone simulator that lets you drive your Nova bus on 42nd Street (line M42 between East River and Hudson River) on Manhattan. The surrounding is superbly modelled, the time tables are real and traffic is as bad in the sim as it is in reality. A truly immersive simulator where only the smell of Manhattan is missing. Check out the product page that has video's, images and even a demo. If you like your sims realistic this is one you can't miss.

Links: [Order now]

busdriver1_1.jpg

busdriver1_6.jpg

busdriver1_2.jpg

busdriver1_4.jpg

busdriver1_20.jpg

busdriver1_19.jpg

More Images.

Hey, thought I'd register to try get some help, or let you's know of a possible problem?

Ive just purchased the game and downloaded it but when i go to run the installation it says the file is corrupt?

Any help appreciated, cause i cant wait to start playing :P

Does anyone know if the controller issues (especially the G25) are fixed with the release? I am reluctant to purchase if I know my controller will not work...

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

-Paul

Does anyone know if the controller issues (especially the G25) are fixed with the release? I am reluctant to purchase if I know my controller will not work...

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

-Paul

No, the G25 issues are not fixed; but last I heard on the TML forum, the developers of the C4 engine were in communication with Logitech about fixing/adding the G25 (and other Logitech wheels) support to the engine.

I'm currently working around it by using the pedals and shifter from my G25 (with the wheel itself sitting on the floor), and using my joystick for steering.

No, the G25 issues are not fixed; but last I heard on the TML forum, the developers of the C4 engine were in communication with Logitech about fixing/adding the G25 (and other Logitech wheels) support to the engine.

I'm currently working around it by using the pedals and shifter from my G25 (with the wheel itself sitting on the floor), and using my joystick for steering.

Thanks for the update, greatly appreciated. Guess this sim is a no-go for me until those issues are fixed.

IMHO the developers REALLY dropped the ball on this one. How can you release a driving simulator that does not support the best steering wheel on the market? To pay that money and then have to steer with my keyboard? Come on TML, very poor.

-Paul

Is there a new more realistic paint for the Nova bus in the english version? :huh:

Look at the first screenshot:

busdriver1_1.jpg

There's a logo of MTA instead of the letter W in front of the bus and also the destination sign is something else than

available in the german version. And the number of the bus is also different: 1992.

In addition there are screenshots of the bus without the destination sign, which isn't possible in the german version.

Welmux

hi i already download the bus simulator 2010 and instal already. soon i try to online registration to active my game and got got problem can't take me to activte page alway said resource not found. can anyone help on this please thanx

hi i already download the bus simulator 2010 and instal already. soon i try to online registration to active my game and got got problem can't take me to activte page alway said resource not found. can anyone help on this please thanx

This is not a support forum, reffer to the top of the page.

Guys, I realise this is not the support forum for this product, but can someone tell me where the demo version is? I've searched high and low through the product website without success. Clicking a link named "demo" just takes you to a page with some fix for some steering wheel problem, nothing else. Anyone able to help? I'd like to "try before I buy" if possible!

Okay, I've got the demo - thanks. I have one more question. Will the boxed English version be available on the shelves of shops in Australia any time soon? I can only pay for download versions of products via Paypal as I don't have a credit card. I am sick of waiting a week or so for the payment to be cleared before I can install the product I've paid for. So the only way to get a product quickly, is the boxed version in the shop on the shelf.

Hello.

Someone can explain me as the steering wheel to work in this game?

I have the Driving Force GT wheel, but I can not get to the direction the steering wheel.

Only with the accelerator and brake. Someone can explain me how to do it?

Thanks!

• Aerosoft

Hello.

Someone can explain me as the steering wheel to work in this game?

I have the Driving Force GT wheel, but I can not get to the direction the steering wheel.

Only with the accelerator and brake. Someone can explain me how to do it?

Thanks!

Would you be so kind to post that in this forum?

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=283