EDDT 2009 stand 4

Oliver,

I'm using the FS9 version of Tegel 2009 scenery from GAP/Aerosoft (on WinXP 32).

When I arrived from Frankfurt this morning (with a 737-800 from PMDG), I tried to park at stand 4.

The problem is the jetway was not alligned to the main door. I have double checked the AES config and it seems perfect.

Have a look at my screen please. On the left you can see the situation, on the right my AES (2.04) config for the aircraft.

aes-1.jpg

Do you have an idea on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Somehow I'm unlucky about this scenery. Anytime I come here, I face some problems...

• Developer

You stop at the wrong position. Did you check the Board on the left cockpit window, that you park alined to the correct Aircrafttype?

If you press F8 to move the aircraft to the correct position and then the Jetway don't fit, we can talk again about the jetway.

Thanks for you quick reply.

Did you check the Board on the left cockpit window

Lol, that's the art I'm still trying to master at Tegel. Quite unusual...

If you press F8 to move the aircraft to the correct position and then the Jetway don't fit, we can talk again about the jetway

I'm quite sure I did try F8 afterwards, but not to cause confusion I'll try that again while at Tegel. If it's still wrong, I will report here.

Have a nice day!

• Developer

The problem of this jetways is, that they can't turn, so if the aircraft is not parted with the door 1 in front of the jetways, it never can fit.

I hope you have configured the DOOR 1 not Door2 (before wing) for that door. if Door 1 is off, the nosewheel is the reference and that is wrong. So fornt door 1 must be fitting to the door, Door 2 is disabled.