Need help with a decision

sleddriver

Hello, all. I need some help from the Flight Sim community. I see that there are two packages for sale that encompass the Embraer E-Jets series of aircraft. One is by VirtualCol, and the other by Wilco. Which one is the better option? I have FS9, and I like having to do more than just press Ctrl-E to get started. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Wilco is definitely the way to go. And precisely FeelThere, as Wilco in only the publisher.

True FeelThere heard some bad words, especially about their Airbus series (which was rather a disappointment).

But their 737 and E-jets can be called good products. I have them both and like them a lot.

I can wholeheartedly recommend the E-jet series to you. You will have a lot of learning and a lot of fun.

With the latest patches applied I find no significant flaws in them. They fly well, look good and model most systems.

The FMS navdata is updatable (via Navigraph) and there are a lot of good liveries available.

The planes are especially pleasant when flown from the VC.

I don't know much about VirtualCol, but I don't think it's a serious simulation anyway.

Hey, Rafal. Thank you so much for your recommendation. I got the Wilco version and have had a blast with it. However, I'm having a bit of a problem with the 190. I configured the plane with AES, but for some reason, it won't stop bouncing after pushback. I've tried the "repair for push" option many times, in fact, I've even deleted the Intelliscene file and have redone the configuration a couple of times. All this, and I still can't get it to work. Does anybody have an AES Intelliscene file for their 190 that works? I sure could use a copy of one. Thanks.

Chris

I had the feelthere embraer when I was using fs9 and I've got to say it is a great aeroplane, it looks good inside and out and for a little extra cash there are some great liveries by Mcphat studios.

The auto land is simplicity itself.

The only negative point is that it can be a little bit heavy on the fps but if you are running a good rig that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm affraid I know nothing about the VirtualCol.

Hope this helps a little.

Kevin.