My Traffic 2010

rvc

When I loaded FSX I got the "Multiple objects with same title" error message. I read on another post from this forum to check for a double entry in the fsx.cfg for a MyTraffic entry but there was not one. I am not sure where to go from here, what can cause this error message to happen? What should I be looking for in the FSX directory or whereever? I do not have any other A1 traffic programs installed.

Hello RVC,

It could be that the entry is buried in your fsx.cfg so a keyword search may help.

Also check to see if the aircraft folders haven't physically been duplicated.

Maybe just paste your FSX.cfg into here, then we can look. Sometimes the sond entry is not directly following the first one. Also, please help if you ever had another version of MyTraffic installed, that might help us to spot the reason for this problem.

Maybe just paste your FSX.cfg into here, then we can look. Sometimes the sond entry is not directly following the first one. Also, please help if you ever had another version of MyTraffic installed, that might help us to spot the reason for this problem.

I had the MyTraffic 5.2a installed and deleted it prior to installing MyTraffic 2010. I removed all the folders after the deletion, I have attached my FSX.cfg file, hope this helps.

I had the MyTraffic 5.2a installed and deleted it prior to installing MyTraffic 2010. I removed all the folders after the deletion, I have attached my FSX.cfg file, hope this helps.

I don't know why but now I am not getting the error message but I do not have any A1 traffic.

I don't know why but now I am not getting the error message but I do not have any A1 traffic.

What happend to your %appdata%\Microsoft\FSX\FSX.cfg ? I also do it see in the above post, so cannot judge. Just paste the content into your reply, that is the most easy to read.

What happend to your %appdata%\Microsoft\FSX\FSX.cfg ? I also do it see in the above post, so cannot judge. Just paste the content into your reply, that is the most easy to read.

Sorry about that, I thought it was attached. Below is that file:

[JOBSCHEDULER]

AffinityMask=3

[sOUND]

AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000

SOUND=1

SOUND_QUALITY=2

SOUND_LOD=0

UISound=1

AmbientUI=0

SOUND_FADER1=0.500000

SOUND_FADER2=0.500000

SOUND_FADER3=0.500000

SOUND_FADER4=0.500000

AmbientUIMusic=FSX01

PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}

VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}

[Display]

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=1.0

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.8

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=0.9

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=1.2

ChangeTime=4.000000

TransitionTime=4.000000

ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255

ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64

NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255

NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64

InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0

InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0

InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255

InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128

InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255

InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128

InfoBrakesEnable=False

InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True

InfoPauseEnable=False

InfoSlewEnable=True

InfoStallEnable=False

InfoOverspeedEnable=True

BLOOM_EFFECTS=0

SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=70

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0

WideViewAspect=True

pan_rate=200

[Main]

User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes

SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles

SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals

SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc

SimObjectPaths.6=MyTraffic\Aircraft

ProcSpeed=5997

PerfBucket=4

Maximized=1

Location=0,0,1680,1050,\\.\DISPLAY1

HideMenuNormal=0

HideMenuFullscreen=1

[PANELS]

IMAGE_QUALITY=1

DEFAULT_VIEW=0

QUICKTIPS=1

PANEL_OPACITY=100

PANEL_MASKING=1

PANEL_STRETCHING=1

UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0

[Weather]

WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1

MinGustTime=10

MaxGustTime=500

MinGustRampSpeed=1

MaxGustRampSpeed=200

MinVarTime=5

MaxVarTime=50

MinVarRampSpeed=10

MaxVarRampSpeed=75

TurbulenceScale=1.000000

WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com

WeatherServerPort=80

WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0

AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1

DynamicWeather=2

DownloadWindsAloft=0

DisableTurbulence=0

CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=3

DETAILED_CLOUDS=1

CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8

THERMAL_VISUALS=0

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS .0]

Mode=1600x900x32

Anisotropic=1

[CONTROLS]

Controls_Default=Standard

Controls_Current=Standard

KBDAIL=64

KBDELEV=64

KBDRUD=38

force_master_gain=10000

force_stick_force_enabled=1

force_stick_shaker_enabled=1

force_gear_bump_enabled=1

force_crash_enabled=1

force_ground_bumps_enabled=1

[TextInfo.1]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6

[TextInfo.2]

FrameRate=1,1

LockedFrameRate=1,2

GForce=1,3

FuelPercentage=1,4

[TextInfo.3]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6

FrameRate=2,1

LockedFrameRate=2,2

GForce=2,3

FuelPercentage=2,4

[slewTextInfo.1]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

[slewTextInfo.2]

FrameRate=1,1

LockedFrameRate=1,2

[slewTextInfo.3]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

FrameRate=2,1

LockedFrameRate=2,2

[Trusted]

C:\Program Files\Instant Scenery\InstantSceneryFSX.dll.etwnlqrcknkzqwnoatkcziunokntzlauzuiiatoz=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\AbacusPremierCollectionFSX.dll.rzzqtqttenzqhiuzoeocwzonzeaweeqnqiricqqz=1

C:\Program Files\AFX\AFXModuleFSX.dll.ibqetaqkhoobtecuwunaooetatetquaarwbbctat=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\AbacusCatapultFSX.dll.ocobqnlboeqblcucutcrkqihlhzneikqlbwqbbin=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.tltbobwrrtelweatoqcknlqoeeanocnnatwoiear=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Special Effects SDK\visualfxtool.dll.tenclroaeihtnccuzowcqezheqqeilkqkwzkquqq=0

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cherokee0.GAU.eazhhhuhkcczkilwakklrkctnaothwweoiuzulqe=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cherokee1.GAU.ohaioechlwwtzclonnztnaqokqrbeoeiqtctkcnc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cherokee2.GAU.nwbkhuluacwbtabkqoalwlizzhhlllzcbqhbellt=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cherokee5.GAU.hcninqqhukoruwkohrcannhrcnnurrbkbcrbtoli=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cherokee4.GAU.tqciaaanqickwoqchiqokcuroiquctzqlwttokaa=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CherokeeVFR.GAU.uoiwnrlcteaeeqwoautuhiwebrbrwqwbrznkoatq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cherokee3.GAU.tzboebkihqcirnwquluqbwaeqtnlhocnaqnoawkb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CherokeeM.GAU.iqbkehkbhihiaequeeouqkihbtnucaztzirnbtoq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\ezgpsv4.GAU.ubkaniibnooiqlikkahqqakreqrwutchbtcczatu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\KingAir.DLL.wraicknnliiwqiccrnzwblikhlkreurobrbozuqn=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mooney_Bravo.DLL.nuinwlkihkncrnweillzlceqqlrhzuqcnhtzeabw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\bell_206b.DLL.uinbzonwurubeeonaehckkkichacbkunoqrchhzr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\d28carbx\panel.dornier228x\Kingair_C90_Radio.GAU.urzitcweznzinqqbwnannizwcewnoakhceiqhhta=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\kingair_radio.DLL.ihzbbakztuwqbkutrqitautoinlnlrtbieznbcre=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\d28carbx\panel.dornier228x\RCB_Groundhandling5_Sound.DLL.owohiqbqaqwhocnqbbtqbreutarewuirqoozubob=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BK_Radio.GAU.eqtbloulhehtlkbbaralutliebntkhkkaeeuwnul=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.qkqouhnakbrworazkqquoceilhzhaahckttoacqo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.tenucrrzorchqoriznwqocbwkzcbnaqunnonnwnc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.aqceoaechklowwthkawolteuohutrchicwuwirkc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.euuewatulzaubletazhuhwabaqaaohhzbwuhluul=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.oznqzcrwbzlinkwwztrreeahhtzekqnatlathtuu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CONCORDE.GAU.whluirauhraweibcrwwnkcubbhwcoaqnzhluzihh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Davtron.GAU.ruhqlioawwiaouotcqzlqrozrlhkeurnbbhlaqaw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\11-MY_MM.GAU.kzbcueeetnbrkalrwtcuibqaetabqbtirorwnrla=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Extra-300.GAU.eerkaonownokieiqrhnirrwuwzekrlhbbkalewii=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.rektiqitwecrrrqetbaahobrtnenhizotniwtrcr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mentor0.GAU.rtlcnqzubuaqcbbezhrqhburzarraqtnnethwbwu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mentor1.GAU.lcbrbkqnclrhcoktiahtkrkqetrtrhcelnwnonur=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Radiomentor.GAU.kohznzeczzqaihqqwltatkwzolrwwtuhkhqueoka=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mentor4.GAU.ckirbiwzaknowwzeieilibctttqwkrbnnwaiibhe=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mentor3.GAU.aluczznnbtniwubihcaneuzcelbkeclanwoklwln=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mentor2.GAU.zqwuqzibaubcztnrceqzzhoqlbcbznlrcenkqocc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mentor5.GAU.ruucqihqloalhhiozatczqructhzhihwtnelubtt=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG0.GAU.aiwzzcrabqlaqwlkwonhcnqqctwrwrckqlaunuor=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG1.GAU.robaqzllllitzbkkuoqztooiiroaekzuqkloiieu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRGVFR.GAU.enortbhcahtbczawbicqrrtlkoaoztwcrrnoolko=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG4.GAU.ercntqbwqkeeucuatrhwlncorolaoaulueoenlee=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG6.GAU.lztoeukzlalhbhztwkzeznkwrctkcthiuzcubkec=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG2.GAU.ieabqqwqarezuotqcnohlrkwenuzttanbtiabzar=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRGRadios.GAU.rhocoeqntciolhourbnwteazhaiikleahewkntlw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG3.GAU.qrnnnoiztqwnbqzhibtohtnoaccneuhtorctbcnb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG7.GAU.nwiukenuobnnelqlhurcbauhnnllqarwiebkqtuo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRGM.GAU.nnnzenwokoozohtwlerwbrriozaqhnqooilaehuh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaRG5.GAU.ihziireknhebitoqntnonnboozouzwlhkrhizzir=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\df236.DLL.incqzziiulkbnweluquhbaizwrrqhceihqunaqnl=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\rxpGNS.df236.DLL.anihzqiunbahntbqtceueltnocktuecrelewueen=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\rxpFLT.df236.DLL.uhlqlohqrzocahqutrnaulqacqbczhautboeoizu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\rxpFLN.df236.DLL.rrhzzkuwhhibhnwrhttbubnwiokanbhzqctuirwu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\rxpDrop.DLL.rqthktwcoocwbwrqabcwtrqiaeooquuqconhhqqq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F0.GAU.zthowcraokqozalonwonauuqqazcbeoziocoqtth=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F1.GAU.khqruerloohaueweitqnkllnzkikuirclhaqaitu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F2.GAU.itiuwcewoaqlnbzkcaqrzcnqeckntznkukiahail=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioMoney.GAU.oulreubtatuqeohkklrhnekuhknuitazcctbzitu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F3.GAU.whztqiauhkeoakucknuneioewhqnhblaoconblwr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F4.GAU.whowquzbbwaqtctzahqztwwzurrobzihozqqzkna=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20FVFR.GAU.wqnoiitirzelhnactachtqeurohzwbnuoznbhiqu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F7.GAU.brchcckhcceubitebzrnbnnacknwilhnkcqtkzib=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20FM.GAU.liikntbrezouzeouwkoknztttualbwcezlkqrouw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Sopwith.GAU.hbiukelkcqtecoobcctawkkiiuuouorohkhhobkr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31I.DLL.qnlkkoeecbwoeclunoiozieowbuutkwentbtkwta=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31SYS.DLL.qultubuckbaziwuunuarqclqnirilenbktonctat=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31Avionics.DLL.rncqtcotqzqorhbzzeenunulwzltzeorwuneeatl=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31OVHD.DLL.tirzkillloniklqewltwakenbhheirwbeequqict=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31Ctrl.DLL.nqrtileiloqriuazanewrklookbhkieaeroweekc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31Co.DLL.oiabklzlzttebrbhnzwanbzkbkqtrznronhuhlcq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.nqrnakioocrobehthhurwnuzicrtbkrobiaqnlrc=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Schweizer.GAU.balrkqaezwicowzrzqnrbewuuaiunzuzltinbulk=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FSDNavajoX.DLL.iiokiqkhhlizobcwoectolqzleoiezrczblicqiq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna208.GAU.haizzubkkithwnrrualkiwtiwhqccatiwhqtuitu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc5cafx\panel.buffalox\Master.GAU.aaunztubeaeohzehciqhoriacahtcuiinknunnoa=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc5cafx\panel.buffalox\RCB_Groundhandling5_Sound.DLL.owohiqbqaqwhocnqbbtqbreutarewuirqoozubob=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc5cafx\panel.buffalox\BK_Radio.GAU.eqtbloulhehtlkbbaralutliebntkhkkaeeuwnul=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dh3a_shx_rx\panel.DH3AAX\cad_kln90brored.GAU.ltqhnnruekzawabacwwebannzhnqnlbalrenbhih=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dh3a_shx_rx\panel.DH3AAX\DHC2A_Instr.GAU.coeoabbontquucutbaaioaietwwwkoaaerclkntk=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dh3a_shx_rx\panel.DH3AAX\DH3_208.GAU.ecnannrkcritewceiocnzqzoqtrtecwwkeckabza=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dh3a_shx_rx\panel.DH3AAX\BK_Radio.GAU.eqtbloulhehtlkbbaralutliebntkhkkaeeuwnul=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dh3a_shx_rx\panel.DH3AAX\Davtron.GAU.ruhqlioawwiaouotcqzlqrozrlhkeurnbbhlaqaw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dh3a_shx_rx\panel.DH3AAX\cad_kln90brored1.GAU.ltqhnnruekzawabacwwebannzhnqnlbalrenbhih=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dh3a_shx_rx\panel.DH3AAX\cad_kln90brored2.GAU.ltqhnnruekzawabacwwebannzhnqnlbalrenbhih=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\mu2s924x\panel.mu2sx\Master.GAU.qqblblhutztcuuaqblnrhcalczoilucrluaknqow=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\mu2s924x\panel.mu2sx\RCB_Groundhandling5_Sound.DLL.owohiqbqaqwhocnqbbtqbreutarewuirqoozubob=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\F4U7_Instr.GAU.htqacuczikotczawtqlwrzqehbqebheqarorwklh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\HumVee\panel\CONCORDE.GAU.whluirauhraweibcrwwnkcubbhwcoaqnzhluzihh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\AbacusPremierCollectionFSX.dll.czhwcbkhhnqekizwieukkrhztnouaztwchnoqqoo=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.nkhwcnahaluuzkabcblokbalbbloteuueetbwhkb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor0.GAU.rtlcnqzubuaqcbbezhrqhburzarraqtnnethwbwu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor1.GAU.lcbrbkqnclrhcoktiahtkrkqetrtrhcelnwnonur=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Radiomentor.GAU.kohznzeczzqaihqqwltatkwzolrwwtuhkhqueoka=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor4.GAU.ckirbiwzaknowwzeieilibctttqwkrbnnwaiibhe=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor3.GAU.aluczznnbtniwubihcaneuzcelbkeclanwoklwln=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor2.GAU.zqwuqzibaubcztnrceqzzhoqlbcbznlrcenkqocc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR Navy\panel\Mentor5.GAU.ruucqihqloalhhiozatczqructhzhihwtnelubtt=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor0.GAU.rtlcnqzubuaqcbbezhrqhburzarraqtnnethwbwu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor1.GAU.lcbrbkqnclrhcoktiahtkrkqetrtrhcelnwnonur=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Radiomentor.GAU.kohznzeczzqaihqqwltatkwzolrwwtuhkhqueoka=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor4.GAU.ckirbiwzaknowwzeieilibctttqwkrbnnwaiibhe=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor3.GAU.aluczznnbtniwubihcaneuzcelbkeclanwoklwln=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor2.GAU.zqwuqzibaubcztnrceqzzhoqlbcbznlrcenkqocc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MENTOR\panel\Mentor5.GAU.ruucqihqloalhhiozatczqructhzhihwtnelubtt=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\F16.GAU.hahbolnwwebntbcuzzzrknhhueolkaahklriqaln=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\p47d.GAU.hcbclcrceuqwhriwnoahqleokaucctranaqkuorc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\WWII_FIGHTERS_P-47D20\panel\jwb_xml_server_wwiif.GAU.cobnokiqubqronceicclribcllczkwietabzactc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RKG_fuelstat.GAU.echioohaluhuaihbkbllcalntaqlntuuhecrunhz=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.lcciwhrunotreaqeurblnuhnqzntlrzhuzbirnat=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.wrancwqzazhkareuarbulqhzuuzurqtaeuqlchta=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.lohtbhtuwkoctnehcrrnuloeanbqnhoeublrziar=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.nulokkneqqnlkcnnkbknrquauoitezbtulwbhbub=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.lhbwoietnihbrechzkkbewalibkozurhhnhzqwqe=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.ioihkzzkbabetwuaqcewhwzzazoackkuatozcwaq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\p51d.GAU.zhbloktcqrbkwhzihhtkaabwkqowrulnzcwhhzqn=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Hughes_269C\panel\Bell_206B.DLL.wiozcktcciwqbtzucilcqrheclloeiwbbiiqoeeo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Hughes_269C\panel\Bendix_king_radio.DLL.toraunoezbhiwatznlchawwqrwhtnnekalizqwni=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\tb10tobx\panel.TB10X\BK_Radio.GAU.eqtbloulhehtlkbbaralutliebntkhkkaeeuwnul=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\tb10tobx\panel.TB10X\cad_kln90brored.GAU.ltqhnnruekzawabacwwebannzhnqnlbalrenbhih=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\tb10tobx\panel.TB10X\davtron_tb21.GAU.lruiruiennhzuilwrtqiacuwkwqqiwhcckwccbib=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\tb10tobx\panel.TB10X\RKG_fuelstatX.GAU.wozcbzuunzruahctztuazuttluwlbtnkuhizzohr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\tb10tobx\panel.TB10X\cad_kln901brored.GAU.ltqhnnruekzawabacwwebannzhnqnlbalrenbhih=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\tb10tobx\panel.TB10X\RCB_Groundhandling5_Sound.DLL.owohiqbqaqwhocnqbbtqbreutarewuirqoozubob=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\tb10tobx\panel.TB10X\cad_kln903brored.GAU.ltqhnnruekzawabacwwebannzhnqnlbalrenbhih=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Modules\F16_HUD.dll.zqwounwrcqheaaicbthhqbqrrzillirrcrebrbeo=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\11-older ww2.GAU.qcentqznecknzcqaqhzqzeooqcttabbubnhrceez=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RCB_Groundhandling5_Sound.DLL.owohiqbqaqwhocnqbbtqbreutarewuirqoozubob=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.rhqlruwqwwqeeoiacqobwzzqwlcbohnqulehqqzq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\KingAir.DLL.kqziklererlklubnniaiblabqwzcleinbawnrlzw=2

C:\Program Files\Heli Traffic 2009\HeliTraffic2009.dll.rulzoaiaiaelzkaezralcaoklwowliiaocabqbaz=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FeelThere\CitationX\CitationXH.dll.cwhubueebcktenzabhlthobqzqzhkqhekkktkzht=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC Citation X\panel\CitationXX.GAU.couanleltulqcllowlcckaubcriatlkqblqbrhec=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FSWXR2100.GAU.qcuebbazuetzquaairauibbceehqruzqwrqrlqok=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\dsd_xml_sound3.GAU.bqbtiqnwntnalcqerqkrbrqthzqzbuzahrbqtakk=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA20F0.GAU.olztkihwbzccqeiwutrcrkzqekwhitrrobealwli=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA20F1.GAU.kcunrliqniolooiehrleknttobnehucnenowqhaz=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioPA.GAU.heiiauezqaouzkloarlorqbturqbrnhnawaobekn=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA20F7.GAU.eawinlckieekretarcruwrwcnzbacrhqtuatlwoz=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mooney_Bravo.DLL.ttwwetcbiezqnqazlnhnlnkohwqbackwnuhewoiw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31II.DLL.alhikcokecnnrtcqlzhnnceooauioboatwaonuzu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\BN2B ZFDS V2\panel.a\BN.GAU.leuqreznanllnbrzhelltqcrqnacaolhonnthabe=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.uirelhozquhzlbaqeoalckterritwlubbbleloaw=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Archer2.GAU.lrnrhekkwoiekztccuenbrhbkceuhulettwnrrlk=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadiosArcher.GAU.iaiiwzzrtoheztkrhwubaeabbnrbtobqooickone=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Archer0.GAU.unqckhhzibwiwlhuoaizzqzekirbwawboowbkbwr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Archer1.GAU.iiabrbbknriqcoraaezbaiiwhhhrhnwukbqhlkct=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Archer3.GAU.aiuccbkkqnkquiqcbnwlcanhhetliqirrkluqico=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\archer4.GAU.cranrkozwqwqihlcbweakkkhuurcztaenbltzktt=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\c414jpx\panel.c414\davtron.GAU.ruhqlioawwiaouotcqzlqrozrlhkeurnbbhlaqaw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\c414jpx\panel.c414\cad_kln90brored.GAU.ltqhnnruekzawabacwwebannzhnqnlbalrenbhih=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\c414jpx\panel.c414\cad_kln90brored1.GAU.ltqhnnruekzawabacwwebannzhnqnlbalrenbhih=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Citation I-500\panel\cit_x_eng1rev.GAU.bqttouzntlukklqtakwahbquwrlnnintlwaclltw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Citation I-500\panel\CONCORDE.GAU.whluirauhraweibcrwwnkcubbhwcoaqnzhluzihh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Citation I-500\panel\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.aellwunlqozzrrhrrktikclwawioianhhzqaatww=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Citation I-500\panel\737-400.DLL.ztnweanknhlqhcetltqucwuanrobrlokrzaernnw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Citation I-500\panel\KingAir_radio.DLL.lcabitlwioiwqonqqqqnzzncnwbeteetewkhqczo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Citation I-500\panel\cit_x_eng2rev.GAU.obhinnteqwnzubhiwtacwhiwcaclowhwwczlwazz=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\ESCJ1_Gauges.GAU.nannnnnwithtttkaclwqbhhelkczazlitriiohba=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1variables.GAU.lhuekiktttkzrtazhewhahkwzaeziecbwktawalr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1pfdclose.GAU.ebcrtuczciuenlaqzcqnokcbockzoqrbhahcauuu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1pfdtop.GAU.aqirohchnhehqlhhtwqewzhebaeqznzhlwuwqlaq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1stbyadi.GAU.rqieqezlbhtekzauilbqezwhkllawowukkrrlcib=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1stbyaltim.GAU.qtcltwianazwzuqcoracacarwtaulechkickwnao=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1pfdlower.GAU.oohlohehtaerkciulnbkhtrrbbaoeohuclhaioul=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1mfdlow.GAU.twrleqwrkwutlhhwtnlkezeekknnioaczorokruo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1mfd.GAU.cabokobhuilahbwrbebwzuikireucwunariawlwq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1buttonsr.GAU.kaohorznntctaowwcqqnzhrniqqblctkuhlnuqih=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1logic.GAU.irtkuckrwouiaozknoonzoqkeulwkuiuraoarwuu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1radio.GAU.cblnkcqharququrtieocnhchtnuzcnacrabqoiqt=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1stbyhsi.GAU.beoaezrkhqiewrabaoaawhwwroaioranakhkllut=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1aoa.GAU.ouwiquanakelrqwwbzueruozlkteuwwzekbkltnh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1electric.GAU.rhrutkqqhrthwtartnboctlqlabkhwlwakqubonz=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1pfdset.GAU.bhqwurtbauawnqrtenlrohkiuwkleqrutlbkrnra=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1N1_vc.GAU.itwuhtrwauhwzbniwcqwhcwlhllkhqrciiebchki=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1ap.GAU.eakkbcuilbeecqatzcwbuthuknikallqtuqkurto=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1gpws.GAU.ezruiqazibrrnarcwuakqtierbaunrlzakizriku=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1gpwsgs.GAU.onzuoeuiukhnbatwttaazciczhnizinowiiuqzen=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1cbpanel.GAU.cqwahablclluckbknuznawbwwbhhoknocqrwolcb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1annunc.GAU.oaqceewwuntaloiictzuchhlniqebzuooeznouqq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1clock.GAU.tewebeiiuwnwnbettbrhbrzirzeaoznhrbuaoiur=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1audio.GAU.itktuhhiqaolakhubuabrquhleetubuaunqztwia=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1lower.GAU.boeoenaqaekbzkqceraleautnbzlaoczkczrneui=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1_compass.GAU.wehohrhkiboocqwawtctbibrzhqhahntbcntinba=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1masterwarn.GAU.ohqqwrnelqzkcttrtioohbwwhechhkbowwlbqlqc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1mastercaut.GAU.ckwetlaawrtbwlnbqleltccquzenhzhahlhiczki=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1gear.GAU.qcbllohzthlqnbklwbwhqkblklwckrinntehibin=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1press.GAU.ncbazhznkzurzathwluiiueaeoncetbzanbuurui=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1fastslow.GAU.kalcwzoroiizeilhtrboutrwcbeekhoiackzqzkw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1vf.GAU.qihezhalhhzwhwqbaahuecbunwlqklokolrwrquo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1landview.GAU.knuicwebhetnznzowkqoqaittitcwblikeirzcke=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1simicons.GAU.twbcbqhuceeetoierqeztnbtwcaehntkznhklikq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1apcclose.GAU.wewqkhbnazlqrkualboqozztqratzraiwlbohoql=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1apcrs.GAU.ouwwctlanhnoalruhukoczcucuwrtkenwhqcwkei=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1elecclose.GAU.akrubbezzbzekzocobewnhnqobnoakhooaawebar=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1fmcclose.GAU.klhozkikzbhhecakolchzucueebhanltrehelora=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1fmc.GAU.uknukttocriqtauoraeeehrikqzlkaazqborbzuh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1throttleclose.GAU.wbchctitcwuzwketaebibiicnnztretebzleqabo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1_tquad.GAU.ouqotatqobquqwbbehlzbizetenboizatzzzeluu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1o2close.GAU.ewwuerihcbwozerlnqohzcqwobibziwrlhoetanr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1o2.GAU.rqlwqlzknleuikwruraacataqwharotuorwoqale=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1pressclose.GAU.uhlkkhotqbllehwnktlkkekthcnilbrtubwhwwtz=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1gpsclose.GAU.hnllwebaqcncqoczutcqrwenwbaekrrlbhqbceoa=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1mainview.GAU.ounitzakctiewroarzlrhelitikobcezitkbbwok=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1_cabinflood.GAU.hczaqzrtbhbkkwqkiibqenialkkbekuwkbaclnwh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1gear_VC.GAU.obnquecrceiktkooaearntaoobkqrowkwhctekwa=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1_domelight.GAU.iwnwuqltorakbreeluliknknctkktibzwwtnuauq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1_landlight.GAU.wqkobqutnbecnlewzcolhkozwueoarwwrbctzhnc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1_ice_inspect.GAU.oluwqhuezatqwhuneletrkwrkaeotkaiuqbillwt=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1_pax_safety.GAU.owarwwznziaouhakliceeqhnhkhbubzqbnqeuzih=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1annunc_VC.GAU.zkreirkeehrlunzbblnhlnlntwkkoozzqeawelwo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1_tquad_vc.GAU.qkhuakcqikoticlnaucbitklcraoeiucbloourcb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1apcrs_VC.GAU.tbbwnqwcztcrqwulabocbheatrkhelqhbziwowzh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1elt.GAU.khnblwkqrlozoknnuktrtlouhecwueutrlnoinuk=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1 1.5\panel\escj1right.GAU.rolcchlwhcarkhhnkltoiokioiizhzqzwnozntwc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.aaquuciiaqczoeuetaonozzahztorkrhiwrntiia=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Spitfire_MKI.GAU.ueqznhzhzqazaokiihaoeuhtrctqbtkzzwqwbeeu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\TBM 700\panel\TBM_Instr.GAU.rzirqztkiaktzblhbckzkchqlbuaorthnqebhkcl=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\bell47gmaxfloats\panel\f4u1a_corsair.GAU.hkhukeciqlqnihkatrtczctiunohlttqhhwwhczh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\F8F_Bearcat\panel.2\F8F_Instr.GAU.ctaoaztbobotrownbthziluorezaluwlaeqltrku=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FSMapDevice.GAU.aowllqwizukwbkhqazeucozehkwiaholrkkrutcq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_PBY-5_Mil\panel\ASC.DLL.irkotibzzelzehirlrhutwhekirabqkuwwunlull=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S1.GAU.wttqeweualerenrqnlttqoqbatlhqquzzrkqiotr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S2.GAU.ckuhlwtznbrnnotituqezhqlekkwreiatcrlculq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S4.GAU.heiiauezqaouzkloarlorqbturqbrnhnawaobekn=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S3.GAU.urnuonkbonanhcneueinkkehlaznwhlorrqohalu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CorsairX\panel\F4U7_Instr.GAU.htqacuczikotczawtqlwrzqehbqebheqarorwklh=2

C:\Program Files\Real Environment Xtreme\rexwxengine2.exe.nikeioelqcuzktleitqqoluheckwerkhnkorbahh=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31II.DLL.qakweickrutcwhkheqwcrlnaotalhqbbkttbteru=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31SYS.DLL.bhwqoikwrlielannarcnzlknwriazorziqaarbnb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31Avionics.DLL.nabhihtqikrewlqwkrtarhiqakkuzonheiuwabeo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31CO.DLL.iuwukkhhztkcoicbkkluzcltwcqcrqzacaiqcnii=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31OVHD.DLL.aqzwqbwwoznullqrcrolelhhqaqlukzqbbcnezca=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\DA.PA31Ctrl.DLL.caicuzunnhbnzhrteqlallalzzwwliohonlkkoeb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\KingAir_Radio.DLL.buzlltzknqweclhkqutwwkzcuowwiakcrrhanatl=2

C:\Program Files\Heli Traffic 2009\HeliTraffic2009.dll.oohhkbrebrknkwqkcewwolkeqruooriitqonkhte=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\jf_Beech_Duchess\panel\jf_duchess.GAU.ellczawowiarkocankuqrccqlzukqnkrltuckkwb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA28ARCHER2.GAU.olztkihwbzccqeiwutrcrkzqekwhitrrobealwli=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA28ARCHER3.GAU.rarbzoiotzclziabwwqhnerwquzrztwqloetletw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA28ARCHER4.GAU.heiiauezqaouzkloarlorqbturqbrnhnawaobekn=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\A2A\Shared\A2A_Service.dll.luocuqbaqhinktcozhnlcaalenilrzchqcreaktu=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_PiperJ3\panel\A2A_PiperJ3s.DLL.hnnbkhcwwrlezharbertuebktlchkhuwncccbtcb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_PiperJ3\panel\A2A_PiperSound.DLL.akniohbiehzhktrrblrlcnnunwebhollrihhzauz=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\saab340_beprox\panel.s340x\Davtron.GAU.ruhqlioawwiaouotcqzlqrozrlhkeurnbbhlaqaw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\saab340_beprox\panel.s340x\Kingair_C90_Radio.GAU.urzitcweznzinqqbwnannizwcewnoakhceiqhhta=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\saab340_beprox\panel.s340x\RCB_Groundhandling5_Sound.DLL.owohiqbqaqwhocnqbbtqbreutarewuirqoozubob=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\saab340_beprox\panel.s340x\PAD_RKG_fuelstat.GAU.ezqntoblnqbaiilwiakqiwlzruoqtikwcbbektni=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\P38F_Lightning.GAU.auriwcwnokwwwnzcwntuoiekhtuuohtqttewwbni=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\dsd_fsx_xml_sound3.DLL.nwikblhcwztubhrnqknieqecutbocwuhhwnnhkic=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\dsd_weapons_interface.GAU.wkhrectrurhciiaqqbalirrqietaiczbaklckqbe=2

C:\Program Files\Real Environment Xtreme\rexwxengine2.exe.itroaqqniinculonrkatqceiabbckitozluncina=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_PiperJ3\panel\A2A_PiperJ3s.DLL.aqqclztehheentkorthnqczwnaqkkkwbzlootbkl=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_PiperJ3/panel\A2A_PiperJ3s.DLL.aqqclztehheentkorthnqczwnaqkkkwbzlootbkl=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_PiperJ3/panel\A2A_PiperSound.DLL.akniohbiehzhktrrblrlcnnunwebhollrihhzauz=2

[GRAPHICS]

SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693458432

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=1024

NUM_LIGHTS=8

AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1

AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1

COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1

LANDING_LIGHTS=1

AC_SELF_SHADOW=1

EFFECTS_QUALITY=1

GROUND_SHADOWS=0

TEXTURE_QUALITY=3

IMAGE_QUALITY=0

See_Self=1

Text_Scroll=1

D3D10=0

[uSERINTERFACE]

PageID=1

OpenATCOnCreate=0

ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1

SelectAircraftManufacturer=All

SelectAircraftPublisher=All

SelectAircraftType=All

SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0

PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=1

PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1

SITUATION=C:\Documents and Settings\Ronald Cooke\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\Cessna 172C (Default plane) on runway at KDET

Map_Orientation=2

DisplayFuelAsWeight=0

[DynamicHeadMovement]

LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000

LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000

RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000

YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000

RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000

MaxHeadAngle=5.000000

MaxHeadOffset=0.300000

HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000

[VirtualCopilot]

VirtualCopilotActive=1

[ATC]

ShowATCText=1

COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF

COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6

COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B

COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00

COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840

AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=0

UsePilotVoice=1

PilotVoice=196608

[PointOfInterestSystem]

CycleSetting=0

[sCENERY]

SmallPartRejectRadius=3

LENSFLARE=0

DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1

IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5

[TrafficManager]

AirlineDensity=61

GADensity=68

FreewayDensity=9

ShipsAndFerriesDensity=32

LeisureBoatsDensity=36

IFROnly=0

AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=1

[TERRAIN]

SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=30

TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL=300

TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS_PER_CELL=500

LOD_RADIUS=4.500000

MESH_COMPLEXITY=100

MESH_RESOLUTION=22

TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29

AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5

DETAIL_TEXTURE=1

WATER_EFFECTS=4

[AContain]

ShowLabels=0

ShowUserLabel=0

ShowLabelManufacturer=1

ShowLabelModel=1

ShowLabelTailNumber=0

ShowLabelDistance=1

ShowLabelAltitude=1

ShowLabelAirline=0

ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0

ShowLabelFlightPlan=0

ShowLabelContainerId=0

ShowLabelAirspeed=0

ShowLabelHeading=0

LabelDelay=1000

LabelColor=FFFF0000

[iNTERNATIONAL]

ASLAT=2

ASLON=1

MEASURE=0

[REALISM]

PFactor=1.000000

Torque=1.000000

GyroEffect=1.000000

CrashTolerance=1.000000

General=1.000000

UnlimitedFuel=False

TrueAirspeed=False

AutoCoord=False

RealMixture=True

StressDamage=False

GEffect=True

ManualLights=True

GyroDrift=True

CrashWithDyn=True

CrashDetection=True

AutoTrim=False

[sIM]

SYSCLOCK=0

[sTARTUP]

DisablePreload=1

DEMO=0

SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1

STARTUP_DEMO=

LoadWindow=1

[FACILITIES]

COUNTRY=United States

STATE=Michigan

CITY=Detroit

GTL_BUTTON=1252

[Misc]

Com_Rate=7

[WeatherMap]

SHOW_AIRPORTS=0

SHOW_VORS=0

SHOW_NDBS=0

SHOW_APPROACHES=0

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=0

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

[MAPVIEW_MAP]

SHOW_AIRPORTS=1

SHOW_VORS=1

SHOW_NDBS=1

SHOW_APPROACHES=1

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=1

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

show_flight_history=1

[FlightPlanMap]

LineWidth=2

SHOW_AIRPORTS=1

SHOW_VORS=1

SHOW_NDBS=1

SHOW_APPROACHES=1

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=1

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

show_waypoints=1

show_airways=1

show_markers=1

show_volume_boundaries=1

show_ac_twr=1

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX.0]

Mode=1680x1050x32

TriLinear=1

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+.0]

Mode=1680x1050x32

TriLinear=1

[VisualFX]

WindowPos=0,0

AlwaysOnTop=0

[MULTIPLAYER]

condAccoutPassword=0

Hello rvc,

Can you physically check your FSX folder and Simobjects folders to see if the aircraft have been duplicated physically.

Hi Shaun, I am not getting that multiple error message anymore, now I just do not have any A1 aircraft. That is what my problem is now.

then we could search for long...

No AI traffic typically is a consequence of a polution of your FSX world by incompatible AI schedules written for FS8 or FS9. Did you ever install one of the legacy AI packages like Project AI, World of AI, or have you installed addon airports that come with own AI schedules?

If you don't know, please refer to http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76589 and the little download in there, that should help you.

then we could search for long...

No AI traffic typically is a consequence of a polution of your FSX world by incompatible AI schedules written for FS8 or FS9. Did you ever install one of the legacy AI packages like Project AI, World of AI, or have you installed addon airports that come with own AI schedules?

If you don't know, please refer to http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76589 and the little download in there, that should help you.

I did find another A1 traffic installed afterall, deleted it and I now have My Traffic 2010 working, thanks a lot for the help.

• 3 weeks later...

I have your same problem,but I haven't understood how you solved it. Can you explain me how you've solved it clearly?

Hello RVC,

It could be that the entry is buried in your fsx.cfg so a keyword search may help.

Also check to see if the aircraft folders haven't physically been duplicated.

I got the same problem but i looked for the file fsx.cfg and i never found it. So if you could please help.

I got the same problem but i looked for the file fsx.cfg and i never found it. So if you could please help.

You get to the folder containing fsx.cfg if you select from the start menu run... and then paste in

%appdata%\Microsoft\FSX

@ikra what exactly is your problem?