Aes 2.04a fix and Madeira X

I stil cannot get Aes to work with Madeira X.

AEShelp shows that AES is activated for Madeira (FSX - FULL)

Also in FSX pushing ctrl F12 brings up the AES service window, which

indicates also ....LPMA FULL <close with F10>

but then in the window it says:

Aes Active - no information available yet.

and that is it.

I have uploaded the fix as per instructions and same situation.

I get no marshaller, no enhanced services menu's....

any ideas maybe ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Can you please doublecheck the message you get after the install of the last fix: Is it maybe "Aircraft airborne.." now?

Did the window close with F10?

• 4 months later...

After reinstalling FSX, Madeira X and AES into my upgraded PC with Windows 7, I too am having the same problem with Madeira X. AES is working with the other airports I have but I get the same message with Madeira X. I can confirm the message is the normal line with Madeira (FSX - Full) and close with F10 but underneath that is "AES active - no more info yet". No Function keys work including F10 but the messages disappear when you hit ctrl-shift-W. Any help would be appreciated.

George Hutton

• Developer

After reinstalling FSX, Madeira X and AES into my upgraded PC with Windows 7, I too am having the same problem with Madeira X. AES is working with the other airports I have but I get the same message with Madeira X. I can confirm the message is the normal line with Madeira (FSX - Full) and close with F10 but underneath that is "AES active - no more info yet". No Function keys work including F10 but the messages disappear when you hit ctrl-shift-W. Any help would be appreciated.

George Hutton

Is your autogen setting active (not at the left position)?