NAV with A.D.F.

rose

As there are A.D.F. or NDB. on the Maps of FSX and a panel in the F-16 aircraft on radiocoms and "to set the ADF receiver" says the manual, ...How is it I can't set any ADF to navigate ???

Thanks for helping.

Best Regards : Alain .

• 1 year later...

As there are A.D.F. or NDB. on the Maps of FSX and a panel in the F-16 aircraft on radiocoms and "to set the ADF receiver" says the manual, ...How is it I can't set any ADF to navigate ???

Thanks for helping.

Best Regards : Alain .

I would like to know this also. Page 26 of the manual says "The UHF coms panel is used to set the coms radio and to set the ADF receiver." The mode select switch will not go to the ADF position.

Hello Folks,

So sorry about that, I have looked at it and mine is exactly the same, in the manual it says its used to adjust the ADF so I will find out if its meant to be functional seeing as its in the manual.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Gents,

I have looked at the gauge files and they DO NOT include code to handle the ADF in any of the released versions.

But, I will include this as part of the upgraded avionics for the U.E.P.

• Upvote 1