EKCH Copenhagen

Jason9001

What about that freeware scenery from avsim called Denmark scenery 12.

It includes all the major airports and lots of known bouldings.

Most of inner city copenhagen are included, and it really looks real.

And it have all the bridges.

have a fun day Michael (Denmark)

As Mathijs have said before.... There are no plans for EKCH this year, maybe next year rolleyes.gif Yes we need it.. very much. wink.gif

Let's hope that...

BTW. Not only EKCH? -I guess people need a scenery, covering ENGM, ENBR, EKYT, EKAH, EKRN, EKRK & EKCH? :s

Thanks for you replies guys i really appricate it :)

And i really need a Copenhagen Airport scenery and many others do too so i thinked it was a good idea too try to ask about it because Aerosoft make so super good airport scenerys :D

Eccactly, although I've been requesting it, for the IVAO, for about a year, Aerosoft has'nt thought about this... -.-'

Getting quite anxoius, just because of this, WE NEED THE SCENERYYYYY!!! ;D

I was at this airport few years back in 05' and have wanted it ever since for FSX (Plus tons of other add-ons within that area of world too). Be nice to see someone develop it (*hint). But if helps put me on the list.

I also like to see KSAN, just got back from there few weeks ago and FSX seams to run KSAN very well with the city in close proximity to airport.