Berlin Tegel for FSX - very good work!

IngoKe

Hi Shaun!

Just wanted to let you know that the latest release of Berlin-Tegel for FSX is a great example what sceneries should look like. No flimmering textures, no performance issues or other problems. That´s what I, or may I say we, want.

There are noticable differences in the quality of the products released lately. I don´t want to point out at any product directly, because you know which sceneries have been troubling your customers in the last couple of weeks.

I´m very happy with EDDT and I wish every product published by Aerosoft would meet the same high standard.

Thanks to GAP team for their great work!!

Regards,

Ingo

OK, given what has just been posted about Tegel, what has been done there differently?

Any news on Lübeck being given similar treatment?

Sorry to badger you, but Lübeck is near on useless for me until an improvement comes...

Andrew

• Deputy Sheriffs

I know it's truly just eye candy, but the "T" road intersection with the traffic signal just outside the 26L approach lights is a treat to watch while in a hover. Brake lights on the vehicles are displayed when they come to a stop and the synchonization between the traffic signal and the traffic in the different lanes is a nifty piece of code. My hat is off to whomever took the time to work that into a delightfully done airport.