Berlin Tegel X released

The FS2004 version was already out for a while (and rather popular) but now you can also fly to Berlin Tegel in FSX. If you got the FS2004 version you get this one for free of course, you know how we do these things. Just check your order history page and you will see the new download. The completion of German Airports 3 now only needs Lubeck so that massive project is soon to be completed and available in box

Links: [Product Page] [Your Account]

berlin-22.jpg

berlin-21.jpg

berlin-15.jpg

berlin-19.jpg

More Screenshots.

• Upvote 1

In the Account, there has the FS2004 Version been uploaded twice instead of the FSX.

Or was it just a typo? I also have in my account under 'Additive downloads (Updates)' exactly the same file name as my FS9 one. And shouldn't it be 'Additional downloads..' ;-)

Gavin,

Smells like you're leaving us and silently going over to FSX?

Just asking... ;)

Hi Rafal

No, I'm mainly an FS9 person. I have FSX but it doesn't run as well as FS9 on my comp. FS9 for complex addons, FSX for messing around in VFR.

Pozdrawiam :-)

Hi Shaun,

These are really nice pictures. I am really looking forward to see anytime a new version of the nice EDDL airport. I miss this airport also like the EDDM which seems to be modelled at this time. Are there any plans to create the EDDL airport right now ?

Thanks and keep on your good work!!

Best regards

Pascal