Mallorca X reviewed

• Aerosoft

What a nice review! Read the full thing here. Or go to the product page here.

AVSIM concludes: " There is very little if anything I don’t like about Mallorca X. The combination of high detail airports that sit on a complete island of hi resolution photoreal textures makes it in my view a complete destination for flying. The heavy boys can happily fly to and from the mainland, the city hoppers can fly regional jets and props to the closer islands (Ibiza beckons to the west and Aerosoft have said they may include the other islands in the DVD release) and the GA, Helicopter and leisure flyers that includes glider pilots can explore the island and everything it has to offer, or find and float on the thermals over the mountains. Even the boat and car enthusiasts can spend weeks exploring this scenery using there chosen mode of travel. Technically Mallorca takes scenery to a new level in FSX by combining both high quality and high detail airport sceneries with a large photoreal area. At this time with only a download option Mallorca X may not be as accessible to FSX flyers as it could be, but once the DVD becomes available this is one international location I can thoroughly recommend to all FS enthusiasts, whatever your flying passion may be."

And so many great images!

PERF3.jpg

PHOTO8.jpg

• 3 months later...

What a nice review! Read the full thing here. Or go to the product page here.

AVSIM concludes: " There is very little if anything I don't like about Mallorca X.

Hi:

What I have not seen in any of the screenshots is Bellver Castle, in the top of a hill in Palma. Is it included?

Regards.

Antonio P

IVAO 112192