German Airfields 2

Jens Peter

Hello Aerosoft

Being a happy user wub.gif of nearly all your sceneries, i have anyhow one BIG problem running GA2, i always end up with a crash in FSX (not the plane !).

I suspected it had some incompability with Dan VFR (among others) and i also had it for Germany VFR wich i have installed all of. So i have made a lot of installing, uninstalling etc.

I found out than others have crash problems too with GA2, and gave up, deletede it, no problems anymore blink.gif recently i anyhow tried to download and install it again, but soon after takeoff in EKCH FSX crashed, and it happens where-ever i try to near me the GA2 borders.

Is there any progress toward a solution, i found out that you recommand not to install the AI traffic, but it dont do the trick. Anyhow it is strange that all other sceneries are working fine, excact this one.

I am thankfull to any hint how to get it working

Take Care

JP

Hello,

you should try to disable the ship ai traffic from this addon, nothing else. Location: GA 2 Airfields/scenery, file ...cargo.bgl and ....custom.bgl. You can rename them to ....custom.off .

Many greetings Thomas

Hello,

you should try to disable the ship ai traffic from this addon, nothing else. Location: GA 2 Airfields/scenery, file ...cargo.bgl and ....custom.bgl. You can rename them to ....custom.off .

Many greetings Thomas

Hej Thomas

I renamed the two Traffic_EDHK_Cargo.bgl + Custum.bgl And Vupti, suddenly no problem, so to say it without mildly

THOMAS YOU ARE A HERO biggrin.gif

And to Shaun, i have tried all diff. combinations, only thing that dident work was with GA2 installed, but now its up and running.

Thanks to you both.

Take Care

JP