AES 2.04 Fix 2a

OPabst

• Developer

Here the second fix for AES 2.04 to solve some issues:

1.) Red position lamps of Jetways in EDDT 2009 are missplaced - fixed

2.) EDHL Luebeck X is not found, when VFR Germany is installed - fixed

3.) There is a known issue with the popup of the AES Gate Window, always when the services change there status. - fixed

4.) In some cases, the Vistamare environment could get problems to start correctly - fixed

5.) Soundsliders in AESConfig are not fine enough - fixed

6.) Pushin Request fails - fixed

Important for the Installation:

1.) Unzip the attached Fix to the <FS9/FSX>\Aerosoft\AES directory and overwrite the older file.

2.) Start AESHelp one time (to update the Vistamare modules)

Request:

If you use AES on FSX with Acc-Pack (not SP2), please give me a feedback, if the AES-Window is always showing all selects or if it still flip to the headline only as before?

• Upvote 1

If you use AES on FSX with Acc-Pack (not SP2), please give me a feedback, if the AES-Window is always showing all selects or if it still flip to the headline only as before?

The first time around, you just get the menu bar. If you close and reopen later, it remembers the position.

Here the second fix for AES 2.04 ...

Request:

Mr. Oliver Pabst,

In my case, the AES Window size would only show the title the first time I loaded it at any airport and I would have to resize it. The second time around it seem to do that ONLY for the airports that were NOT purchased. But for the ones that were purchased it "remembered" that I had resized them most probably because I save and reloaded the same flight. I'm not sure if that's an issue or not but perhaps you wanted to know.

Again, Thank you for the update! :)

• Upvote 1

The first time around, you just get the menu bar. If you close and reopen later, it remembers the position.

Thanks Oliver greatly appreciated!! No more hitting F10 15 times while going through pre-flight :)

Thanks again!

-Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Just downloaded today the AES 2.04, do I still have to install the 2a update or does the latest version of 2.04 include this up-date, and if not do I need the 1a up-date, if so where can I find it.

Just installed Hong Kong from Imagine, will this be AES compatible in the near future?

• Developer

Just downloaded today the AES 2.04, do I still have to install the 2a update or does the latest version of 2.04 include this up-date, and if not do I need the 1a up-date, if so where can I find it.

Just installed Hong Kong from Imagine, will this be AES compatible in the near future?

The installer don't include 2a yet, but you omly need fix 2a, no other, there is all included.

I think VHHH will be part of 2.05.

Hello,

at first, thank you for this wonderful add-on ! I have just two questions :

- Is France VFR LFQQ (Lille) expected for 2.05 release ?

- When approximativly, do you expect to release AES 2.05 ?

Thank you for your answers.

• 1 month later...