EBBR Brussel0

SLicTa

Hello there,

One think I don't understand : EBBR/Brussels is in the list provided on this website (listing all airports with AES), but when running AES, EBBR is NOT in the airports list ! (version 2.04).

When will I be able to buy Brussels with the few credits left ? :lol:

Thanks.

• Developer

When you try it in FSX, have a look to the list again, maybe you will see, that the FSX Version is not yet supported, FS9 only.

Hello again !

I have now MA Brussels, MA Madrid, Madeira X and Mallorca X. And, activated AES for MA Madrid, Madeira X and Mallorca X.

I am planning to buy MA Heathrow, MA Paris, Nice X and Lisbon X (with AES activation for those which are available).

Buy I will not do that before Brussels AES has been relesed for FSX. I can easily understand that AES team is working on new airports, but what about airports already done for FS 2004 and not available for FSX ?

This is not to be taken as a threat or the like, but EBBR is my base airport, where I depart from and fly to evervy day. I would not mind if Brussels was not in the AES airports list, but it is.

Do you have any idea when it will be available ? Are you working on it ?

Thanks in advance.

• Developer

Hello again !

I have now MA Brussels, MA Madrid, Madeira X and Mallorca X. And, activated AES for MA Madrid, Madeira X and Mallorca X.

I am planning to buy MA Heathrow, MA Paris, Nice X and Lisbon X (with AES activation for those which are available).

Buy I will not do that before Brussels AES has been relesed for FSX. I can easily understand that AES team is working on new airports, but what about airports already done for FS 2004 and not available for FSX ?

This is not to be taken as a threat or the like, but EBBR is my base airport, where I depart from and fly to evervy day. I would not mind if Brussels was not in the AES airports list, but it is.

Do you have any idea when it will be available ? Are you working on it ?

Thanks in advance.

EBBR is special, because the Developer (Cornel) has not prepared the Airport for the AES, so that I could not exclude the Jetways. In the FS9 version I could help myself by splitting his buildings (much work by the way) but this is not possible in FSX. So I must wait for Cornel until he has make a fix for that problem. I talk to him in Paderborn, but I don't know how long it taks.

Okay.

And would it be possible to make a first release without the moving gates ? (so, with the marshaller, the follow-me car, fuel, cleaning, catering, passengers stairs and buses for parking stands, etc...).

After a fix could be released to add the gates.

But well, I don't know how AES is coded off course, I don't know if it is possible. But I have to admit that it would be very nice, I would buy it without hesitating.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay.

And would it be possible to make a first release without the moving gates ? (so, with the marshaller, the follow-me car, fuel, cleaning, catering, passengers stairs and buses for parking stands, etc...).

After a fix could be released to add the gates.

But well, I don't know how AES is coded off course, I don't know if it is possible. But I have to admit that it would be very nice, I would buy it without hesitating.

Thanks.

What do you think about this suggestion ?

Slicta.

• Developer

What do you think about this suggestion ?

Slicta.

No, AES will do all or nothing. Anything between will only generate support questions as not all will get why a "small" version is done. So no, we have to wait until the developer has prepared EBBR for AES in FSX.

Ok, thanks Olivier.

I am really upset about that :(. Do you think the developper will fix that one day ? Because I think there is more belgian pilots than we think; only in my VA, we are 536 pilots.

• Developer

Ok, thanks Olivier.

I am really upset about that :(. Do you think the developper will fix that one day ? Because I think there is more belgian pilots than we think; only in my VA, we are 536 pilots.

Sorry, but I can't do more then ask Cornel to do it, and he is busy with EHAM, but I will say him, that I don't do EHAM for AES without a update of EBBR.

Sorry, but I can't do more then ask Cornel to do it, and he is busy with EHAM, but I will say him, that I don't do EHAM for AES without a update of EBBR.

No problem Olivier :D

I am not blaming you.

I am glad you will press a little the developer of EBBR :lol:

I hope it will not take one year :blink:

Just by curiosity, how much time need the AES team (or only you, I don't know :lol:) to make one airport ? It should be a lot of work, no ? With all the moves an aicraft can do on the taxiways...

To be honest, I'm not sure if I find it worthwhile to have to wait for EHAM just because EBBR wasn't done that. Because, EHAM is my base of operations in Flight Simulator, and I'd hate to see it not get AES support. Sure. EBBR is important to, but don't let it get in the way of EHAM...

Are we playing the game "Who has the bigger one ?"...

"No, No, EHAM is more important"... Come on, just let the AES-team work following their priorities. I'm sure both airports will support AES, one day...

• 8 months later...

Hello,

Sorry to come with this old topic, but I have some questions for the AES-team :D.

1) Does EBBR Mega Airport still in your list of a possible AES-airport ?

2) If not, and because I trully want AES at Brussels, is the DFS Brussels 2007 as good as Mega airport ? Does it match the real airport ?

3) Finally, I've tried to reach the DFS Brussels web page to see the purchase price. Impossible to reach. :angry: Each time I click on the DFS Brussels link (in the AES airports list), I go to the main shop portal. And when I make a research of DFS Brussels, there are no product matches...

Thanks for you upcoming answers.

Slicta.

• Developer

Your are talking about the FSX Version?

1) Does EBBR Mega Airport still in your list of a possible AES-airport ?

As you can see here EBBR is allready on the AES list for FSX since AES 2.06.

2) If not, and because I trully want AES at Brussels, is the DFS Brussels 2007 as good as Mega airport ? Does it match the real airport ?

The DFS Brussel Scenery IS the Aerosoft Mega Airport Brussel, it's the same

3) Finally, I've tried to reach the DFS Brussels web page to see the purchase price. Impossible to reach. :angry: Each time I click on the DFS Brussels link (in the AES airports list), I go to the main shop portal. And when I make a research of DFS Brussels, there are no product matches...

See above. Here the link to the product page

Your are talking about the FSX Version?

As you can see here EBBR is allready on the AES list for FSX since AES 2.06.

The DFS Brussel Scenery IS the Aerosoft Mega Airport Brussel, it's the same

See above. Here the link to the product page

Oh my god... I always thought that DFS was not the Mega airport... This is an excellent news, Thanks a lot Oliver !! I go quickly activate EBBR in AES :lol:.

Have a nice day !