PMDG MD11 and Multiplayerview

Lothar

I´m flying online on VATSIM and german FSCe.V. in Multipayermode and with FSINN. On both online Networks with FSINN the PMDG MD11 ( most the FS9) you can see the MD11 from others Multiplayers with the correct livary but on ground without Nose- ans Main Landing Gears. The MD11 floating over the ground. Its checked with several MD11 Users in both networks.

Hey, Lothar!

What MD-11 model are you using as multiplayer aircraft for on-line flying? One of the FSInn official packages (VIP or MPP) or your custom AI model?

That is important since this is what you can actually see with other users during on-line sessions.

Try choosing another model as the MD-11 representation (e.g. PAI or any other that you have in your Aircraft folder).

Of course I wouldn't recommend using PMDG itself since it is much too heavy to be used for that purpose.

I hope that helps at least a bit.

Thanks Shaun and Vorjab,

I´m afraid, I have no other MD11 in my FSINN Folder. Only the PMDG MD11. I´ll ty to get another MD11 into my folder ,

Thanks Lothar