City Bus Simulator

• Aerosoft

Just wanted to show you something that was completed yesterday in our offices. It was created for City Bus Simulator and should soon be available as another drivable object in that superb sim. See how we always focus on projects that are expandable in some way of another?

post-43-125378692585_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking forward very much to the English release of City Bus Simulator 2010. The truck looks awesome.

Keep up the wonderful work.

Yeah, great they are already expanding into add-ons but it would be nice to have the English version first... It just gives the impression to the end user the English version is far less of a priority than it should be. I am sure it is a separate person on the team who did this add-on but regardless, to be putting out add-ons for the German version without even finishing the English version doesn't get me excited it gets me frustrated... Finish one thing first and finish it completely before you start to move on to adding even more, that is just my thought process... I hope this add-on doesn't delay the English release in any way, I doubt it will but still, I would like to think the entire team is dedicated to getting the promised English version out the door and this gives the impression that is not the case.

-Paul

• Upvote 1

Yeah, great they are already expanding into add-ons but it would be nice to have the English version first... It just gives the impression to the end user the English version is far less of a priority than it should be. I am sure it is a separate person on the team who did this add-on but regardless, to be putting out add-ons for the German version without even finishing the English version doesn't get me excited it gets me frustrated... Finish one thing first and finish it completely before you start to move on to adding even more, that is just my thought process... I hope this add-on doesn't delay the English release in any way, I doubt it will but still, I would like to think the entire team is dedicated to getting the promised English version out the door and this gives the impression that is not the case.

-Paul

Waiting is always the hardest part. Hopefully, the English version will be released soon.

Neven

Waiting is always the hardest part. Hopefully, the English version will be released soon.

Neven

Very good comeback Shaun ;)

Neven,

I couldn't agree more, waiting is the hardest part and of course we need to be patient which is why it is so frustrating to see more add-ons being developed for the German version WHILE we are waiting and trying to be patient for the English version. It is almost like the bully in school dangling something in front of you laughing that is just out of your reach but he is going to play with it all day while all you can do is watch through a window LOL... Now had this post started with "We are still working as hard as possible for the English Version but this is something another member of the team developed in the interim" OK, that is a clear post that explains everything and makes us feel better about these add-ons but to just say "look what we did" with no updates on the English version makes you feel like a second class citizen ;)

Hopefully soon as we are now into the latter half of October and there was never even the English Demo the website promised...

-Paul

Very good comeback Shaun ;)

Neven,

I couldn't agree more, waiting is the hardest part and of course we need to be patient which is why it is so frustrating to see more add-ons being developed for the German version WHILE we are waiting and trying to be patient for the English version.  It is almost like the bully in school dangling something in front of you laughing that is just out of your reach but he is going to play with it all day while all you can do is watch through a window LOL...  Now had this post started with "We are still working as hard as possible for the English Version but this is something another member of the team developed in the interim" OK, that is a clear post that explains everything and makes us feel better about these add-ons but to just say "look what we did" with no updates on the English version makes you feel like a second class citizen ;)

Hopefully soon as we are now into the latter half of October and there was never even the English Demo the website promised...

-Paul

Paul,

TML Studios is a German company, so it does not come as a surprise that they are focusing on the German version first. As far as I know, final testing is in progress and if there are no delays - the English version will be released on time. It will also include updates once it's released (so we will not have to download them). 

Neven

I am also very much looking forward to the upcoming release - I've been watching the site like a hawk until release!

I too, am looking forward to this. I'm just hoping it will be released by the end of the month. A good game takes time to test and I'm prepared to wait for it (but not too long haha :P)