City Bus Simulator

Fantastic news! On my way to buy haha!

Hello; I'm new here. I downloaded the English version demo of "City Bus Simulator 2010" and was very impressed. It took me a lot of tries to perfect the demo lol Anyways I heard that this game "CityBus Simulator 2010" was available for download in English???? May I have the link please cause I'm not finding it anywhere.

I see theres an upcoming flight simulator as well; AFS2012 but obviously that isnt released yet. Is there a more current released flight sim that you guys did as well? Usually I'm a huge gamer and for some odd reason I dont recollect the name "Aersoft" but maybe I have?? I think I also saw a Train sim too??

LOL sorry; again you enticed me with City Bus, I look forward to trying out your other sims as well smile.gif

PS let me clarify; the link to download the CityBus Simulator is drawing off of EUR and not US dollars is the reason why I ask for the link.

Thanks

Hello; I'm new here. I downloaded the English version demo of "City Bus Simulator 2010" and was very impressed. It took me a lot of tries to perfect the demo lol Anyways I heard that this game "CityBus Simulator 2010" was available for download in English???? May I have the link please cause I'm not finding it anywhere.

PS let me clarify; the link to download the CityBus Simulator is drawing off of EUR and not US dollars is the reason why I ask for the link.

Thanks

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?showd,,10890 which is probably exactly the page you're referring to.

Yes, it charges in Euros. Your paypal or credit card transaction will automatically convert Euros to US dollars and charge you accordingly.