City Bus Simulator

Hello Folks,

The person who can really answer your questions is still offline at the moment so will get some info as and when :)

Hey Shaun,

Is the person we need back online yet? I am anxious to hear of any updates to the English version.

Thanks,

-Paul

Whoa! Who "dumped" in your corn flakes. I've been waiting since TML set up their site with a bus on it and I'm still waiting. I'm just thinking the longer it takes the better it will be. B)

• Upvote 1

I've been waiting for before that 2.. Bought the game in start of August if not late of July.. And u say the game will be betther when it takes longer time. Do u tell me then that the German download V. Rlly sux? In this game Germany prob is the first priority. They will prob get updates before us. Ok i understand that since TML is a german company. But still. They got the german ver out. Why does it take 1 month to translate to English? Why does it take 2 months to get a box? Im sure that its the German box thats released in November, then English in des or January.. Im just so tired of waiting on this great game.

Plz.. Don't take me wrong. But the game looks great.

Hello Gelith,

Theres no need for that on this forum please, you have been warned.

You can show your displeasure without needed to go that far.

Unless you know what goes on in translating a program then how do you know it shouldn't take longer than a month.

Remember that to change it would involve a person reading the dialogue then translating it then implementing it into

the program and then testing it. You must remeber that some of these developers are not big companies who can afford

masses of software developers to do it all in a short space of time.

Hello Gelith,

Theres no need for that on this forum please, you have been warned.

You can show your displeasure without needed to go that far.

Unless you know what goes on in translating a program then how do you know it shouldn't take longer than a month.

Remember that to change it would involve a person reading the dialogue then translating it then implementing it into

the program and then testing it. You must remeber that some of these developers are not big companies who can afford

masses of software developers to do it all in a short space of time.

Hi Shaun,

I totally understand what you are saying. I think people are a little upset because nothing was ever said about a 4-6 week long wait for the English version after the German version was released and even that date is a moving target. Heck, I am still waiting for the English demo... ;)

Not to mention, I have to say from a personal standpoint I think they did this all backwards catering to the German users as a German company. I understand it but totally disagree. I mean they are putting out a Simulation about New York City, we don't speak German here. For example, when I bought the First German Subways series, as an English user I had to sit here and figure out what the sim was saying in GERMAN because they don't speak English in the German underground. But now they are putting out a game about NYC and again, the first thing developed was in German... If we are going for consistency here, then a NYC sim should be done in English the same way the German Underground was done in German. I mean from a logical standpoint it makes sense and from a realism perspective, I would not have thought the German underground was realistic with the conductor speaking English and I don't think an NYC bus driver speaking German is realistic either...

Just my .02 but it appears they went with what would be easier to get out the door opposed to what would be more realistic and from a business standpoint you can not blame them but as an end user you are left scratching your head...

Cheers,

-Paul

Hello Paul,

I can see where your coming from 100% but there the developers and I suppose they have a say in what comes first.

But at the end of the day better to wait for a game than to never see it at all :)

Absolutely Shaun, I would much rather have it a month after I expected than never at all and as someone who has worked with developers for the past 15 years I get it LOL...

I would put some of the developers I have worked with right below some of the Dr.s' I know in terms of G-d complex and the world revolving around what they are doing ;)

Cheers,

-Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

Not sure on the exact date yet, but you'll be pleased to know the English Demo has arrived.

You can get it here.

I think that demo in english is already few weeks old....

Kepti

• Upvote 1

I was speaking with one of the developers from TML studios via Youtube and he said that the localisation (translation) was completed a few days back and they are now testing it. He said that the download version would be passed on to Aerosoft at the end of this week or next and hopefully you very nice people at Aerosoft will get it up ASAP as we have people crossing legs and eying the website like a hawk around here! :P

Anyhow, I'm sure the boxed version will follow suit :P

Hi, I have good news. The localisation is finally done. Since today [Friday 17th] we are testing the version. Next week our publisher gets the Final-Version. And they will do their best to make available in their online shop as fast as possible (the download). The boxed version comes later. Best regards Mikey

Now sh'up and wait patiently!

Looking forward to this as always B)

I was speaking with one of the developers from TML studios via Youtube and he said that the localisation (translation) was completed a few days back and they are now testing it. He said that the download version would be passed on to Aerosoft at the end of this week or next and hopefully you very nice people at Aerosoft will get it up ASAP as we have people crossing legs and eying the website like a hawk around here! :P

Anyhow, I'm sure the boxed version will follow suit :P

Now sh'up and wait patiently!

Looking forward to this as always B)

Finaly some great answers! :) Sorry for posting my frustations earlyer. But finaly its some great news! Can't wait for boxed as i bought it some days after i could! :)

Yes I did, and thank you for that info, but is that official?

I wondered if that was speculation or if Aerosoft could confirm that.

It seems to me if your really impatient. Just let Aerosoft get on with their jobs and stop pestering them to get more details out of TML. How much more confirmation do you need? :angry:

As I said, it will be released within the next few SHORT weeks.