City Bus Simulator

Few weeks at most.

Weeks to get the english version?

Is it possible to buy the german download version and download the english version when it's ready?

Yep, i do speak german as well and could use the german version, but hey this is a simulator and the

people don't speak german in New York.

Welmux

Indeed it would be great if we can also get the english version if we purchased the german version. i dont know german at all buy i still bought the german version cause i cant wait few mpre weeks to play the game. i played the semo n it was great!! Please let us get the english version too!!

I´m connected in the forum with my user, but i´m having this message when trying to see the pictures:

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

What´s happening? Thanks!

Weeks to get the english version?

Is it possible to buy the german download version and download the english version when it's ready?

Yep, i do speak german as well and could use the german version, but hey this is a simulator and the

people don't speak german in New York.

Welmux

No as they will be 2 separate products, sorry.

No as they will be 2 separate products, sorry.

Two separate products? I thought that the language is the only difference. Is there going to be something in the english

version that doesn't exist in the german one or vice versa?

Well, this might become a very expensive simulator to me since i also have to consider buying the german version first and then again the english one.

I have to say that there was some kind of information problem both in Aerosoft and in TML about the release of this simulator.

In the TML forum there was a statement that Aerosoft and TML are working to get the sim published at the end of this week.

No one mentioned that it was going to be the german version only.

So that you wouldn't get a wrong picture, Aerosoft is in my opinion a very good company which creates great add-ons and simulators.

This time there just could have been clear information about the english version of the City Bus Simulator.

Welmux

Hello Welmu,

Yes the only difference is the language, by this I meant that you wont be able to buy the one and get the other one free after as they will be sold separately to the best of my belief.

Is it the same for those who bought boxed? I bought boxed of English ( I hope it was English..! ) Won't i be able to play before boxed is released?

Hello Gelith,

There are going to be two different language versions for the boxes as well, so if you require the English version box you need to order English or if German is required then he German Box has to be ordered.

Ye! I have ordered on Aerosoft.COM so its English i guess ( Was English Text and so on on buy ) BUT will those who bought Boxed get the download when it comes out? Cuz i ordered Boxed and kinda want to play as soon as it comes out, and it will come out as download first. So do i have to wait for boxed to come in my mail. Or can i download it when English download is out ?

Its kinda the same product? Both English.

Hello Gelith,

Sorry no, you either purchase the download or boxed version, if you purchase the box you dont get the download as well.

hehe... That is like ordering a Pizza and when they ask if you want pick up or delivery you say one of each LOL!!