Possible graphics card problem

Rochabert

Rochabert@wanadoo.fr.

) I just use the Discuss with Vista and FSX. The beginning was enough good, but now it is impossible to use the programm. First it happened that it was impossible to release the cable of the winch. The things come worst and now, after a few minute the screen becomes blank.

I tried another programm witch works well, Condor, a sail plane programm. The same things happenned. The other programms of the computer are good. So I suppose that it is the Graphic card witch d'ont accept the programm. Would you heip me. Many thanks

We have just uploaded a small update for the glider (1.00 -> 1.01) that includes changes to the aircraft.cfg and the panel.cfg. This is a highly recommended update, most certainly for people who are running Vista or Windows 7 and have FSX installed in the default c:Program Filesetc location. You can find this update in the FAQs & Updates section of the shop.

You will also find a small tool there to show what version of .NET you got installed. Note that the glider needs .NET2.0 SP2!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wir haben soeben ein kleines Update für den Discus hochgeladen. (1.00 -> 1.01) Es beinhaltet Anderungen in der aircraft.cfg sowie panel.cfg. Wir empfehlen dringend, das Update zu installieren, gerade bei Leuten die Vista, oder Windows7 benutzen und den FSX im Standardverzeichnis c:programmeetc installiert haben. Das update kann hier heruntergeladen werden: FAQs & Updates section

Desweiteren ist ein kleines Tool vorhanden, welches die Version des installieren .NET anzeigt. Beachten Sie, dass der Discus .NET2.0 SP2 benötigt!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Aerosoft Discus Glider X ReadMe 1.01. September 11th 2009

This text holds the information we gathered after the manual was created.

---------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

- For all support, come to our forum: http://aerosoft-shop.com/forum.htm

--------------------------------------

HISTORY

1.00 Release

1.01 First update

- Solves a electrical problem that caused the batteries to go flat

- Solves a possible crashing issue on Vista and Windows 7