AES 2.04 and GA3 Lubeck X v.1.01

Fred

• Developer

Then something is wrong in the scenery install, reinstall the scenery with 1.01. You must have a file EDHL_alone.BGL in the scenery directory

Hi

I have tried reinstall and there are several files installed in German Airports 3 scenery folder for Lubeck.

EDHL.bgl

EDHL_EXCL.bgl

edhl_fs9_lib.bgl

edhl_Humans1_lib.bgl

edhl_veg.bgl

EDHL_vfr.bgl

EDHLstat.bgl

EDHLstat2.bgl

I have no options during the install so I really don't know what's wrong here. It is quite strange if it should only install one bgl-file as you say.

• Developer

Ok,

I think the EDHL_alone.bgl is only installed, when no other VFR Addon is present, so I have change the CFG now, replace the orignal one with that one in the attachment in the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT Folder

Hi All,

I have no VFR Germany and updated AES and Lubeck as high as possible and available but still AES doesn't work, pressing CTRL + SHIFT + W brings up the screen but none of the options actually work, as though they have no links etc if you get what I mean.

Any ideas please, have tried re-installs and all.

Regards.

EDIT - After installing Lubeck V1.01 I now get a message from AES saying AES Active - no more info available yet ?

• Developer

EDIT - After installing Lubeck V1.01 I now get a message from AES saying AES Active - no more info available yet ?

Is you aircraft on ground?

Did you check it on a gate or on the taxiway?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Please give details about you status: Get you a window? What is show? Did you test the Taxiway? Did you try to move the aircraft to another position following the marshaller?

• Developer

Ok - Just loaded AES at Lubeck and tried to bring up the UI at various places, It's now not even working at all....

Sorry, but this is not a qualified answer.

Here you said:

That is different to "nothing works"

When you are not willing or able to give me a clear statement, what you see (marshallers for example) or what message you get, I cant help you.

With the next post, please include you support ID (AEShelp->Support->Gernerate Support ID-> post it with Ctrl+V in the postwindow)

• Developer

Sorry, but this is not a qualified answer.

Here you said:

That is different to "nothing works"

When you are not willing or able to give me a clear statement, what you see (marshallers for example) or what message you get, I cant help you.

With the next post, please include your support ID (AEShelp->Support->Gernerate Support ID-> post it with Ctrl+V in the postwindow)

Ok - I've just loaded up Lubeck and this is what I get when on the runway just after landing at various places, this is also my support code as requested, I see no marshallers, no follow me vans at all:

AAD43D36F65B3F76ABD43D36913C3D36AAD43D36AED43D36A0D4EAB53DC2

I hope that helps,

Regards.

• Developer

No change I'm afraid, still getting the same message from AES window.

Did the message change, like in "Aircraft airborne..."?

I could not reproduce it here and I have no idea, why it don't work. Looks like, the code is running at the beginning, but then is block by something.