SOAR discount

• Aerosoft

Now Available.

Hello folks, the discount version is now available from the following links, English Shop, American Shop.

As promised we are doing a discounted version for active members of SOAR. If you can show us a post in these SOAR forums dated before Sept 4th, we will give you 25% discount on your order. Ordering is not too complex.

1. First find a post you done before Sept 4 on these forums.
  2. Now when you see that post on your screen you will also see small #1 (the number itself can differ) in the top right hand (see the image). Click that.
  3. You will no see what is called a permalink, copy this for your order.
  4. Now you can just go here and start the order. DO NOT USE any other link, only this one gives you the lower price
  5. On the order page there is a COMMENTS field, copy the permalink you copied in there

Your order will now be on hold until we check the link, when all is okay we'll clear the order for you. Most of the time this happens in a few hours.

post-43-125241642364_thumb.jpg

Yes, I am a moron,

Waiting for three days to get my discount, I was so eager to order the Discus, that I forgot to paste the URL of an old post of mine into the commmentline during ordering. :blush:

I did send an additional email to support@aerosoft with the desired URL and hope they will be so kind to send me a serial number after all.

Bert

I have got an Email saying it was fixed and I found the serialnumber was in my account. Thanks a lot.

The maidenflight with the Discus was awsome. Surprising soundset and flying performance.

Again thanks a lot.

Bert

The maidenflight with the Discus was awsome. Surprising soundset and flying performance.

Ahhh Mannnn!!!!! I think I'm gonna have to wait until Christmas to get my copy.

Hey Mathijs, will the discount be available until then? or, What is the expiration date of this discount?

Scott

Thanks Shaun! I just found out that by Christmas time, I may come into a small amount of money to which most of it is going to bills. But, we may keep just a small portion of it for things we may have never had the money to buy. It's kinda a new feeling I guess.

Scott

Yep, I read it this morning, WOW! A BIG THANK YOU!!!

I've put a lot on my plate lately, and sometimes feel I'm running in circles just to grab a bite. I've actually made time for 4 flights in the Dillingham, HI USA area lately, and actually got to enjoy them without being interupted. I really enjoy the scenery there, even though a person is secluded to a certain amount of area to slope soar.

Scott