German Airports 3, Tegel released

Now I'm fed up with this. My last reply is from 22 september, and still there is no fix available, and you guys don't seem to eager to do something about it. At least let me know you are looking further into it! Communicate! Vital in customer service!

I just installed a new motherboard. Completely new fresh install of Vista Ultimate 32bit, and FS9.1.

I only have UT Europe, FSGlobal 2008, Flight Environment, VFR Berlin 2006 and ONLY Aerosoft airports installed. (EDDF/DW/DH/DT/DK/DP/LP/ and so forth). I still get the same CTD when approaching Tegel from the east, time of day and weather circumstances do not matter. I can fly without trouble when I disable VFR Berlin 2006.

Conclusion after a completely new and fresh install: There is a compatibility issue here. I suggest you solve it, or offer me a refund for one of the products. (VFR Berlin 2006 or Berlin Tegel 2009). I could understand they were not compatible, since the first one is such an old scenery. But you should have mentioned it. On the forums was stated both products were perfectly compatible. It seems they are not.

What do you suggest?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Erik,

Sorry but it does become a problem when folks start posting Support issues in a Release" thread, support issues should really be made in a new thread and kept separate.

As for your issue when you freshly re-installed everything you should have first installed the scenery you were having the issue with and then test it as the only add-on besides FS9.1

Then add your others one by one to test compatibility.

I will check what you say and see what happens here.

Hello Erik,

Okay I'll try that again as my FS9 went blank and decided to restart when following your instructions

and getting closer to the airport on the return leg...

Second try seems your issue can be replicated. I'll take a quick look now and then report the issue

to the powers that be.

Hello Erik,

In the mean time I narrowed the file down that was causing the crash

so if you disable it you can still see 99% of the Berlin 2006 scenery with Tegel installed.

Can you rename the file named below in the following folder.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aerosoft\Berlin 2006 SC\Scenery

Name: bln-edav-excl.BGL to bln-edav-excl.BGx and it shouldn't crash.

This file seems to be an exclude file for the small airport of Finow in the scenery.

I'll write to the developer and ask for his help on this.