New AddOn : Larnaca X ?

LukasB

As I said: We first release download versions, you purchase both with one price. A box will be decided/released later, maybe with the holiday package, maybe alone.

Have you purchased any Aerosoft products yet? If not, you should start with addons like MegaAirport Frankfurt or something like that. ;-) You'll notice that you pay 1 prize and get both versions (FS9+FSX) for that.

Thorsten, der Preis den du für ein Produkt bezahlst ist "price". Und der Preis den du gewinnst ist "prize".

Er denkt jetzt, dass er etwa eine Prämie fürs Kaufen bekommt.

No I purchased Aerosoft London heathrow but it was from a different website, i'm not really interested in Frankfurt, Larnaca X will be my first purchase from the aerosoft website so if I purchase it will I get one free like for example if I purchase the FS9 version will I get the FSX version free?

Sorry about the confusion, I was not talking about a "prize" like some free gimmick. You pay the price and you get the airport, for both platforms. That's the deal. ;)

right got you, so when are you looking at releasing the downloaded versions seen as though FS9&FSX versions will come together?

Phivos,

The way it works for some of the Aerosoft products (like Heathrow) is you pay one price eg lets say 30 euros for the scenery. That price will give you the scenery for both fs9 and fsx. So its the same scenery for both versions of the sim you have complete choice as to where you want to install the scenery; If youre like me and run both fs9 and fsx, then this is great because you can install your purchased scenery into both, for one price..

Hope this helps?

right got you, so when are you looking at releasing the downloaded versions seen as though FS9&FSX versions will come together?

FSX download coming first (end of June), FS9 download 2nd (mid-July), box release last

Pricing should be something around or below 20 Euro for FS9+FSX version (download). But pricing and Box will be decided at a later time.

Scheduled release: end June (FSX), mid July (FS9).

Pricing should be something around or below 20 Euro for FS9+FSX version (download). But pricing and Box will be decided at a later time.

Scheduled release: end June (FSX), mid July (FS9).

Dear Thorsten. Excellent scenery of the new Larnaca airport terminal. Well done. Looking forward for the release. Can you please tell me if the old terminal and all surroundings will be still included in the package? Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in my FSX Paphos and it should be ready by end of June also. Get me on FSW forum if you want to know anything (and if you have any photos that could be useful!)

Cheers

ps FS9 version is planned after the FSX. I have done an FS9 version but it needs cleaning up.

Hi Max,

Your new Paphos X scenery is superb. Well done. Keep up the good hard work.

Theo

We will open an official preview thread as soon as we have real preview images. Those above were only meant to keep you updated, there will be lots more next week.

Of course the airport will look exactly like the real one (today), so the old apron and terminal will be included like they look in 2010.

• Upvote 1

We will open an official preview thread as soon as we have real preview images. Those above were only meant to keep you updated, there will be lots more next week.

Of course the airport will look exactly like the real one (today), so the old apron and terminal will be included like they look in 2010.

Brilliant. Thank you.

Theo

Awesome :excl::wub: