New AddOn : Larnaca X ?

LukasB

Of course we will do the airport as real as it gets, so next to the new terminal the old part of the airport will be included like it looks today.

Sadly that one wil be only fot FSX and iam looking for one for FS9 so i hope you wil considering to make Paphos for FS9

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in my FSX Paphos and it should be ready by end of June also. Get me on FSW forum if you want to know anything (and if you have any photos that could be useful!)

Cheers

ps FS9 version is planned after the FSX. I have done an FS9 version but it needs cleaning up.

Yeah hopefully it will be easy to "backward convert" my FSX scenery.

What happened was this - a few years ago I made the FS9 version. I was very new to scenery design so it was not done "well". Then I abandoned it and went off and made Barbados (9 and X) and learnt a lot during this time.

Now I am making Paphos X and have all the professional design techniques worked out. So my intention is to revisit the old Paphos FS9 and fix it up.

Hopefully I can release Paphos X at the same time as Aerosoft release Larnaka and we can make the perfect Cyprus experience ! I would think Paphos will be finished within the next month.

Yeah hopefully it will be easy to "backward convert" my FSX scenery.

What happened was this - a few years ago I made the FS9 version. I was very new to scenery design so it was not done "well". Then I abandoned it and went off and made Barbados (9 and X) and learnt a lot during this time.

Now I am making Paphos X and have all the professional design techniques worked out. So my intention is to revisit the old Paphos FS9 and fix it up.

Hopefully I can release Paphos X at the same time as Aerosoft release Larnaka and we can make the perfect Cyprus experience ! I would think Paphos will be finished within the next month.

I hope you can contact Oliver Pabst to try and get AES added.

Good luck.

Hi Thore, seen as though Larnaca is a small airport compared to Heathrow for example, if the scenery will be Working with AES how many credits will it use.

I just stumbled over this topic after a longer break of FSX. Larnaca is a defenitly ME!!!! for FSX. The whole island would be even better (whole, not just the south). That was a beautiful place to live there. Good memories!

Just to let you know there's some progress on this project, 2 very early preview images showing just how nice the airport is with the new terminal and apron.

• Upvote 1

Just to let you know there's some progress on this project, 2 very early preview images showing just how nice the airport is with the new terminal and apron.

Looking very good.. almost as the real deal.. i ll be going at night time to work tonite so i ll do some shots for u.

Thorsten, I think this scenery will be a success, not only for the people who buy it but for you because this is truly one of the best sceneries I've seen for flight simulator and I want to purchase it the day it is released, do you have any idea when you will be releasing it for sale.

Pricing should be something around or below 20 Euro for FS9+FSX version (download). But pricing and Box will be decided at a later time.

Scheduled release: end June (FSX), mid July (FS9).